Colossal piece of shit Neil Gorsuch confirmed to SC - fuck you ki_atsushi

Marek

Banned
I hope jesus faggots like ki at sushi take the ensuing loss of the following quite personally

# labor rights
#civil rights
#privacy
#women's health / rights in general
#gay rights
#environment
#police violence
#inequality
#campaign finance

What a great time to be a fucking simple white male bible banger. Those boys got nnothing to worry about

Another great blessing from supply side jesus

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Yes but you elected the people who did that rule change thing so that simple majority could confirm rather than 3/5s minimum. So its probably you fault too.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'm burying my head in the sand for a while when it comes to this never-ending barrage of fantastically shitty news coming from our "leaders."

It's time to make a more active effort to donate to charities that are going to need the most help from this destructively backwards world some of you fucks voted to make.

Marek

Banned
Yes but you elected the people who did that rule change thing so that simple majority could confirm rather than 3/5s minimum. So its probably you fault too.

Oh dude you're really scraping the bottom with this shit. :rolleyes:

Go play with your transformer toys you devils advocate contrarion timewaster

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

What year did Poppy elect them? In 2005 when he wasnt old enough to vote?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I was actually 18 then but was sort of hospitalized at the time when I would have had to register and vote. Could have voted in new Mexico technically.

I always forget how young you are...

xROTx

PS. You do realise... I have a rucksack (aka. Shoulder Bag)... I've owned for about 35 years... I've kept it out of sentimentality...

YUP... That thing is older than you...:keke:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I feel so old rot. 30'scoming up soon and I feel like I've lived the best of it. Dunno what elsr to look forward to.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I feel so old rot. 30'scoming up soon and I feel like I've lived the best of it. Dunno what elsr to look forward to.

...I had a massive party when I was 30... and I feel the same way as i did then...

aka.... Grumpy and drunk...

You'll find as you get older... time flies... and the year dissappears before you know it...

I'd recommend... letting go of your pre-conceived view of life... Enjoy life (with a goal...)... have some kids... relax... and watch them grow...

xROTx

PS. NG.com is great... love it here.... BUT... in reality, it could be just a weird excuse to waste time:D

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Just one of many moves by Trump to make America great again. He has made so many Democrats butthurt.:keke:

striderpunk

Member # 6311,
lolwut.

I like Gorsuch ok as a pick, we'll see what sort of decisions he plays a significant role in I guess.
At this point, acting like Gorsuch would be some massive departure from Scalia is a joke. I mean the Roberts court is right leaning but we have survived under it for a decade.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Marek

Banned
lolwut.

I like Gorsuch ok as a pick, we'll see what sort of decisions he plays a significant role in I guess.

Sessions is already rolling back police violence oversight. You think Gorsuch is gonna stand up to that shrunken voodoo head dixiecrat?

Lolwut your fucking self

Edit: how about that awesome ruling where he supported a company firing an employee for abandoning his broken down trucker rig because he was freezing? Did you like that?

How about the deal in his law school class where he claimed that women lawyers getting sweet lawyer jobs all get knocked up on purpose to abuse the firm for maternity perks?

Drink that kool-aid lithy, the punch tastes nice

Edit2: ok question, if Gorsuch is ok, what is bad in your opinion?

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
At this point, acting like Gorsuch would be some massive departure from Scalia is a joke. I mean the Roberts court is right leaning but we have survived under it for a decade.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Yeah and scalia is my most hated American political figure of all time. More so than cheney and I live down the road from that evil fuck.