Syria war: US launches missile strikes following chemical 'attack'

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I've been talking about America's plans to destroy Syria at least since 2010

I used to hang out with a guy who said his brother worked as Apache Forward Air Command in Iraq in 2002. He showed me a photo of him there and there was a board with a target list. Syria was on that list even then (with Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, etc), I guess as a motivational joke or whatever. So I'm sure it is not really anything new. The US will always be scheming of ways to go after who isn't in the club.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Twelve. Trillion. Dollars. In. Oil.

Radio tomography showed that's how much is sitting in the bottom of the Caspian...That's in early 2000s money/gas price valuations. Imagine it's value now.

If Russia went after it, would the pipeline pass through Afghanistan? Why yes it would. That's why Russia tried to occupy them and it's why America stopped them. It's also why Afghanistan was the first stop on murkas 2001 freedom tour: to fuck over Russia and China.

But what if America wanted that oil? What countries would they have to destroy and occupy for that pipeline? They've already obliterated iraq, presently working Syria, and you can bet your balls they'll find some excuse to attack-- I mean "help" Iran with a conveniently timed humanitarian crisis in the not too distant future as well.

Last edited:

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Another thing to pay attention to when looking for future conflicts is for countries that look to abandon trading oil in USD. Any who look to move in that direction will have some form of conflict instigated by the U.S.

Marek

Banned
That's the difference between getting assraped, and getting a kiss on the cheek... after getting assraped.

Wait so what's the kiss on the cheek? Not banning an entire religion from entering the nation of immigrants / land of the free?

I mean, you're not wrong about anything else you said. I'm just trying to follow the logic of your analogy.

I also miss Rayphex

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Wait so what's the kiss on the cheek? Not banning an entire religion from entering the nation of immigrants / land of the free?

I mean, you're not wrong about anything else you said. I'm just trying to follow the logic of your analogy.

I also miss Rayphex

I'm saying after unleashing unspeakable military carnage and hellish despair on a country, NOT imposing a 6 month immigration ban on them is the figurative kiss on the cheek. To borrow a much more familiar analogy it is a bandaid over a bullet wound.

The real problem here isn't Russia, or Assad or the rebels or even Trump...It is this fucking cock sucker "deep state" bullshit that has polluted every presidency for quite some time now. Look at what happened to Obama....He was going to stop the wars, bring back troops, close Guantanamo, fight corruption, blah blah etc. But once he took office the whole thing just went into cruise control with secret prisons, more wars, sloppy drone strikes, etc. By the end of it he was literally good for nothing but appeances on the Ellen Show or some shit.
Becoming president means nothing.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Twelve. Trillion. Dollars. In. Oil.

Radio tomography showed that's how much is sitting in the bottom of the Caspian...That's in early 2000s money/gas price valuations. Imagine it's value now.

If Russia went after it, would the pipeline pass through Afghanistan? Why yes it would. That's why Russia tried to occupy them and it's why America stopped them. It's also why Afghanistan was the first stop on murkas 2001 freedom tour: to fuck over Russia and China.

But what if America wanted that oil? What countries would they have to destroy and occupy for that pipeline? They've already obliterated iraq, presently working Syria, and you can bet your balls they'll find some excuse to attack-- I mean "help" Iran with a conveniently timed humanitarian crisis in the not too distant future as well.

E3Hf6qJ.gif

Marek

Banned
I'm saying after unleashing unspeakable military carnage and hellish despair on a country, NOT imposing a 6 month immigration ban on them is the figurative kiss on the cheek. To borrow a much more familiar analogy it is a bandaid over a bullet wound.

The real problem here isn't Russia, or Assad or the rebels or even Trump...It is this fucking cock sucker "deep state" bullshit that has polluted every presidency for quite some time now. Look at what happened to Obama....He was going to stop the wars, bring back troops, close Guantanamo, fight corruption, blah blah etc. But once he took office the whole thing just went into cruise control with secret prisons, more wars, sloppy drone strikes, etc. By the end of it he was literally good for nothing but appeances on the Ellen Show or some shit.
Becoming president means nothing.

Fair enough.

Fwiw I refused to voted for Obama on his second go round because of what you mentioned.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Also, didnt America already do this in Iraq and libya for no fucking reason already? How's that working so far?

Iraq worked out just like intended. You overthrew the man who was once on CIA payroll and then cock blocked you and stood up to you. He no longer wanted to be on the payroll and it pissed them off. It was a Bush family vendetta 1st in addition to providing permanent operational base for the foreseeable future as it will remain in turmoil for the next 20 years.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Iraq worked out just like intended. You overthrew the man who was once on CIA payroll and then cock blocked you and stood up to you. He no longer wanted to be on the payroll and it pissed them off. It was a Bush family vendetta 1st in addition to providing permanent operational base for the foreseeable future as it will remain in turmoil for the next 20 years.

There would have been a lot easier ways to achieve these aims than the shitshow that was Iraq.

Edit, this quote given to justify the strike made me laugh:

Mr Trump stated that President Assad had “choked out the lives of helpless men, women and even beautiful babies”

Aren't these the very helpless people he's spent the last few months trying to ban from his country?

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Surely I can not be the only one who was left half-wondering: "...military action by the US in the mid-east...hasn't this been happening for 15 years now? Why is this newsworthy?"

I've read these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Shaykhun_chemical_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

And I still don't feel I have enough information to make an opinion, much less an educated one.

All I can say is thank mao Trump notified other countries, including Russia, before doing so. God, his body posture though...makes you think...

President_Donald_Trump_receives_a_briefing_on_a_military_strike.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Fair enough.

Fwiw I refused to voted for Obama on his second go round because of what you mentioned.

Did you refuse to vote for Obama or did you vote for a third party?

And then after not voting for Obama why did you think Hillary was a good choice?

When you and wasabi can realize that you have (maybr unwittingly) become a part of the political problem in this country that brought us Trump and is going to require a complete undoing of the current system to fix, if it can be fixed at all without total revolt and significant loss off life, then maybe we can begin to move forward with solutions instead of the current idiotic norm that presents itself in this forum.

lithy

20 Year Member
Surely I can not be the only one who was left half-wondering: "...military action by the US in the mid-east...hasn't this been happening for 15 years now? Why is this newsworthy?"

I've read these: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khan_Shaykhun_chemical_attack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Shayrat_missile_strike

And I still don't feel I have enough information to make an opinion, much less an educated one.

All I can say is thank mao Trump notified other countries, including Russia, before doing so. God, his body posture though...makes you think...

President_Donald_Trump_receives_a_briefing_on_a_military_strike.jpg

You thinking that it has only been 15 years shows that the government successfully convinced you that 9/11 was the beginning of a war.

In reality we have been involved in the region for at least 30 years, probably longer, and every time the presidency changes hands the proles switch on who will be the cheerleaders and who will play the naysayers and the whole thing rolls along quite nicely.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
There would have been a lot easier ways to achieve these aims than the shitshow that was Iraq.

Mr Trump stated that President Assad had “choked out the lives of helpless men, women and even beautiful babies”

Aren't these the very helpless people he's spent the last few months trying to ban from his country?

Just because we aren't willing to just let them in doesn't mean we don't believe they have the right to live. That's a poor choice in reasoning.

lithy

20 Year Member

No, he's right, Iraq worked out just as intended. There was no reason for it to be 'easier', because that wasn't the plan.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Systematic destruction of the entire region sans the Saudi kingdom, Iran and israel. Chemical weapons have been purportedly used before from the news I've read of the last few years, no US action like we've seen here has been taken. This is the next step obviously.

StevenK

10 Year Member
Just because we aren't willing to just let them in doesn't mean we don't believe they have the right to live. That's a poor choice in reasoning.

A blanket ban on people fleeing a warzone is equivalent to a death sentence. If all countries had the same approach the additional deaths of Syrians would outweigh the gas attack deaths trump is pretending to be appalled by by a million to one.

And who's we?

StevenK

10 Year Member
No, he's right, Iraq worked out just as intended. There was no reason for it to be 'easier', because that wasn't the plan.

If America was nuked into oblivion tomorrow the three remaining Americans with passports would get together and dream up a conspiracy theory for why it was exactly what the government wanted. Something like they did it so America died at the top and that way could live forever like James Dean or Kurt Cobain.

One of the survivors would be Sage by the way. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If America was nuked into oblivion tomorrow the three remaining Americans with passports would get together and dream up a conspiracy theory for why it was exactly what the government wanted. Something like they did it so America died at the top and that way could live forever like James Dean or Kurt Cobain.

One of the survivors would be Sage by the way. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?

Sage would be remembered as the advisor to President Xi as American Continent Planner.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
15 years?

30 years?

Try a fucking CENTURY.

The US, UK, Germany, Russia, France, and Spain have been arbitrarily redrawing maps, instigating wars, toppling and installing governments in the Middle East at their leisure since the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of WWI.

Military interventionism and aggression, as well as massive welfare schemes, are always going to accompany central banking. It all goes back to the Federal Reserve act.

Basically, Woodrow Wilson is the worst person in the history of the United States.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
15 years?

30 years?

Try a fucking CENTURY.

The US, UK, Germany, Russia, France, and Spain have been arbitrarily redrawing maps, instigating wars, toppling and installing governments in the Middle East at their leisure since the fall of the Ottoman Empire at the end of WWI.

Military interventionism and aggression, as well as massive welfare schemes, are always going to accompany central banking. It all goes back to the Federal Reserve act.

Basically, Woodrow Wilson is the worst person in the history of the United States.

Good ole fashioned Imperialism, White Imperialism. Solid as a rock.

Marek

Banned
Did you refuse to vote for Obama or did you vote for a third party?

And then after not voting for Obama why did you think Hillary was a good choice?

When you and wasabi can realize that you have (maybr unwittingly) become a part of the political problem in this country that brought us Trump and is going to require a complete undoing of the current system to fix, if it can be fixed at all without total revolt and significant loss off life, then maybe we can begin to move forward with solutions instead of the current idiotic norm that presents itself in this forum.

I refused to vote for Obama, but did not vote a 3rd party because Gary Johnson is a joke and the green party is only marginally less ridiculous. It's the only presidential election I've abstained from.

I love you lithy, however, I think you're full of it on this post. I thought hillary was a far cry from a good choice, but at the least she supports the right to terminate a pregnancy and the separation of church and state in general. That is absolutely huge to me considering the state of the scotus.

You know damn well where I come from and what being surrounded by Christian theocratic fascism is like. You say I'm part of the problem because I troll retards like lwk and ki atsushi on the forums, but irl I'm quite civil about it all. This is a place where I can shit all over self righteous piety and smug Christian condescention.

Moving forward with solutions? What the fuck are you on about? Are you going to write a letter to your congressman with the results of the neo geo dot com braintrust? Are you on the front lines in Washington and we don't know about it? What fucking solutions do you have in mind?

I propose enforcing the separation of church and state that Ki and his fuckboy Christian lobby don't think should exist. 99% of everything horrible this country does is justified by christianity. Remember the Intel reports W got with bible quotes and Billy badass soldierboy pix on them? Yeah, I member.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
15 years?

30 years?

Try a fucking CENTURY.

This is unfortunately true. We are waging wars in the countries either without a Rothschild's IMF central bank, or where such banks cannot control the competition.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Is there ever a time where you're not a raging piece of shit Poppy?