Syria war: US launches missile strikes following chemical 'attack'

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Tillerson says the White House is seeking "Regime Change."

We did it, boys.

Marek

Banned
Jordan is probably upset that all the Syrians didn't have time to accept jesus as their lord and savior.

All the innocents go to hell. Sad!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Sad to see the US go into another shoot ask questions later situation. On the bright side another war will mean no money for the US border wall.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
"Lesser of 2 evils."

Trump is human scum, but let's not act like Hillary ever met a war she didn't like either. In fact, Obama John Kerry, and Clinton helped cause a lot of the problems in Libya and Syria in the first place.

They're all evil. Every single person in both parties.

Not saying it doesn't mean Trump isn't the worst of all, but I said a hundred times before the election that we would get more war no matter who won.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
I wonder how many presidents there have ever been who didn't get involved in a war in some way or another.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I wonder how many presidents there have ever been who didn't get involved in a war in some way or another.
I would guess zero if you include various Indian tribe genocides and failed rebellions post-Revolutionary War.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
So the 59 missiles fires, 28 landed at that air base, at least one landed in a town 4 miles (KM?) away, how about the rest? Reports from "in-country" have civilian casualty numbers.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Yeah but hillary isn't absurdly asking for people to have compassion for the innocents that she banned from entering the country.

That's the difference between getting assraped, and getting a kiss on the cheek... after getting assraped.

I've been talking about America's plans to destroy Syria at least since 2010 and kid Aphex was talking about the geostrategic importance of the Caspian Sea and surrounding nations since 2004. God, I miss that guy sometimes.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Also, didnt America already do this in Iraq and libya for no fucking reason already? How's that working so far?