I made a new thing. (new fightstick coming out!)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
This is great news!!
Was planning to buy the stick, but lack of Switch support was holding me back.
Now it seems to have everything I need for a one stick solution.
Will be ordering this very soon.

i only got a few left for the first 50 coming off the line. the next round will be a month or two after.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Just bumping with an update.

Ordering the shells (finally) this week. Had to do some mild adjustments for button and switch placement as well as fix a stability issue I discovered on the proto round.

Tomorrow I'm finalizing the art assets for the sticker/ shirts and for the labeling on the stick itself.

Once everything is submitted I can order up all the other parts and proceed to get them built.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
While I hadn't considered buying a new stick in years, I just wanted to say I support what you're doing Chris. I love the design of it a lot.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
While I hadn't considered buying a new stick in years, I just wanted to say I support what you're doing Chris. I love the design of it a lot.
you should've bought a shirt then :keke:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Finally I will have something to wear! ;)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
final production shells just came in! I did a quick populate with a stick and buttons for effect:

top:

LzqJ0lb.jpg

Inside: (backers only get the thank you note printed inside, all other orders get a blank one)

ZpkOeP6.jpg

Underside: (the 4 holes in the bottom are for the non-slip feet that will come with it)

HM5fD3i.jpg
\

RcpdwAT.jpg

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Seeing as I ordered two and flabbicummander only ordered 1, I think we all know who should be eating shit.

look fair is fair. you keep sniping the uv movies therefore 2 sticks is the least you can do.