I made a new thing. (new fightstick coming out!)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
animated-heart-image-0886.gif

come on. spend a grand on my controller and some pizza. do it!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Is the mounting plate universal? What I mean is, will it fit Sanwa and Seimitsu sticks if someone wants to swap out the JLF for something like a LS-56?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
its a sanwa plate. im already looking at converting it into more of a universal plate as sort of a bonus, but it needs to be sketched out and drawn in cad. if it's not possible, you can always buy a universal mounting plate and swap out the top plate on your semitsu and make it compatible.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
looks great man, best of luck on the kickstarter.

so that stickers+shirt tier... can I get it independent of a stick? :keke:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
sure you can. its there for $27 bucks+ ship. theres a bunch of lower tiers for those that dont want/ cant afford the stick but want to support the project.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Yep! Getting there! I'm expecting a nice bump soon from a regular customer that had a bunch of questions too. Should be over 70 soonish.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
the kickstarter looks to be going great. Best of luck. After my vacation coming up, i may be in for one of the lower tiers (don't need a new stick currently)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Chris,

How about editing your first post to include the kickstarter link?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So how will the stick connect to all of the systems it is compatible with?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
sure you can. its there for $27 bucks+ ship. theres a bunch of lower tiers for those that dont want/ cant afford the stick but want to support the project.
Noice. $30 bucks well spent.

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
Can't wait till I can pull out of this at the last minute and sink this thing.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i knew thats what you backed it, jerko. :(

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
No movement these last few days. Maybe we could sacrifice uiengineer to the kickstarter gods.

Or would that just piss them off?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Even though I don't need a stick, I hope this project takes off. Chris, when I get home I'll throw you a bone, no reward needed. It's a shame it doesn't take paypal or I would have done it already.

C'mon guys, help a brother out, you could all spare $5 or $10. This is for one of our own.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm not begging or anything. I'm not a charity case . It would be great if this project takes off . most smaller kick starters like my own usually have a pretty good first week and a pretty good last week with big walls in the middle. most smaller kick starters like my own usually have a pretty good first week and a pretty good last week with big lulls in the middle. I do However appreciate any support you guys have given me. truly .

I'm traveling to a small tournament in Indy this weekend to do some promo video and I'm get ready to bust out my next round of marketing. I expect to see a small bump in the next week or so .

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm not begging or anything. I'm not a charity case . It would be great if this project takes off . most smaller kick starters like my own usually have a pretty good first week and a pretty good last week with big walls in the middle. most smaller kick starters like my own usually have a pretty good first week and a pretty good last week with big lulls in the middle. I do However appreciate any support you guys have given me. truly .

I'm traveling to a small tournament in Indy this weekend to do some promo video and I'm get ready to bust out my next round of marketing. I expect to see a small bump in the next week or so .

HAHAHAHA, I know your not a charity case, I hope you didn't take it that way, just want to see this project go forward. Sorry dude.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I didn't take it like that I just want anyone that backs the project to get what they want out of it. Just reinforcing that I'm not a charity case. If you like it, back it. And I'll appreciate it. If not, that's cool too and you can just go right to hell lolol.

Srs- if you guys don't want to back it, I won't be offended.

edit: if anyone wants to help- please feel free to share the campaign via social media. i want to get the word out to as many as possible.

Last edited:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
It slowed down after all the early-bird sticks were claimed it seems. Hope we catch a second wind.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Next time I hit up my local game shop I will ask those guys to spread the word. They seem to have a fighting game-friendly customer base there as all the used fighting games end up bought within a day of being traded in.