I made a new thing. (new fightstick coming out!)

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Good luck with the product Chris, glad to see you still taking risks and making things around gaming.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I like the buttons at the top and out of the way. I can't stand sticks that have the buttons on the sides or the front.

I kinda agree. If those bottoms were black they would disappear and you largely wouldn't notice them.

As it is, the stick looks like it's smiling at you. :keke:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I like how this thing looks Chris. Keep it up my man.~

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
can't wait to get my hands on this to test and review! I plan on doing a video and everything.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It's nice to have easy access to all buttons for all the training mode shortcuts and whatnot games have these days.

What's the bottom like? I hate little rubber feet digging into my leg.

I've never used a full Metal enclosure before. Is the clicking of the stick really loud or is there something in there to muffle it?

Ive always used wood to make mine and it helped muffle the clicks and give them a nice soft sound.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
It's nice to have easy access to all buttons for all the training mode shortcuts and whatnot games have these days.

What's the bottom like? I hate little rubber feet digging into my leg.

I've never used a full Metal enclosure before. Is the clicking of the stick really loud or is there something in there to muffle it?

Ive always used wood to make mine and it helped muffle the clicks and give them a nice soft sound.

They have little rubber feet but are screw on and easily removable.

It's a standard Sanwa stick inside. It clicks but the enclosure does not amplify it. It just clicks like normal.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Has Neutrik USB (ps4, ps3, xb1, 360, pc, and lolwiiu) and db15 (my supergun and neo geo) on the back.

Enclosure is done local. Everything that can be is not just made in USA, but right here in Chicago.

Making America Great one arcade stick at a time!

What is the weight of the stick?

Love that is it an almost all in one solution withe db15 and usb.

Any chance for custom powder coat colors?

Goodluck with your project.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Making America Great one arcade stick at a time!

What is the weight of the stick?

Love that is it an almost all in one solution withe db15 and usb.

Any chance for custom powder coat colors?

Goodluck with your project.

was at a convention last weekend putting them through their paces in their live debut. sorry for the late reply.

i'll pull an official weight for you tomorrow when i get back to my warehouse.

for custom colors i need to check. i went through a ton of samples to get to the texture and shade i was happy with, so i might stick with the stock black right now for the initial run i do. i'll look into it though.

the live response was pretty great so far though.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
weight clocks in at 8.33 lbs. It's a big boy.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Do you have a rough time frame of when you will be going into production?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Do you have a rough time frame of when you will be going into production?

im doing a couple streams and a preorder video in the next two weeks (a little tough to record this weekend with easter around). then the preorder. shipping jul/ aug.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Does it support Jaguar?

For rilz though, any chance of a pure 4-button Neo layout?

Lolz at the Jag comment as someone actually asked what it'd take to run one on a Jag at the show. Though he was srs. I was kinda surprised that someone would be into the Jag so much. But hey, if that's watchu want who am I to say no?

Also the pure Neo stick layout was also mentioned by myself and a few other peeps at the show. Not sure if that'll happen or not but it was at least talked about. I'd not hesitate to pick one up that was just a Neo 4 button, start, select, and db15 only. And knowing my retardation I'd most likely pick up a pair...

Always great to see someone do a passion project. You have to do it your way if you want to stay passionate about it! Best of luck to you.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I just may have to get me one of these.

I only have one stick for my PS3/PC (Hori RAP V3-SA), so having a second player stick would be great

I also only have one for the Wii U, which is the TvC stick

And I have no stick for my 360, just a Horipad EX2 Turbo fightpad. The only 360 fighter I have is DoA4, as I bought all the others on PS3 from that era, but it'll still be nice to have the option.

And I don't have any fighters on Xbox One yet, but I'm holding out hope KOF XIV will get ported. If not, at least there should eventually be a "complete" version of Injustice 2 with all the DLC.

As for the Neo, I have one original stick, one kidney bean, and 3 Neo CD pads. So this will be an upgrade there too.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I will only sell you one if you ban rev from your UV code thread.

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
I have to say, after playing with one of Windy Chris' sticks at MGC, I'm fairly certain I want one. They are a very solid build and sit very sturdy for people like me who go cray with dem stickksss. I think I was playing some Ultimate Marvel VS Crapcom with it though, which is bleh. I would love to try it on some Neo stuffs. GEWD JAERB!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I have to say, after playing with one of Windy Chris' sticks at MGC, I'm fairly certain I want one. They are a very solid build and sit very sturdy for people like me who go cray with dem stickksss. I think I was playing some Ultimate Marvel VS Crapcom with it though, which is bleh. I would love to try it on some Neo stuffs. GEWD JAERB!

Thanks man. Yeah it was on umvc3 but they had it running kof13 for a few hours. It does neo well though.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
I don't mind all the buttons but are you going to label them? I feel like that could get confusing without a label to quickly figure out what the button does

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Everything looks awesome! Can't wait to see the final product. Any thoughts of a vewlix button layout option?