I made a new thing. (new fightstick coming out!)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Next time I hit up my local game shop I will ask those guys to spread the word. They seem to have a fighting game-friendly customer base there as all the used fighting games end up bought within a day of being traded in.

thanks man.

any word spreading would be great. i did some demo'ing at a small tournament last night. everyone that played on it really seemed to like it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
The meter moved! now at 69 (heh heh) %.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I won't be there this year . You should totally buy one anyway though. Or some stickers or a shirt.. lol

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
if anyone wants to help out and share the KS link around it would be greatly appreciated. getting to the final push time!

5 sticks away from hitting the goal (or any number of combinations of other tiers)!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2023118355/project-fierce

I just sent this out to all the guys who come to the weekly fighting game nights I run. Not a ton of people and most of them are broke, but it's worth a shot :)

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I posted this on superhero hype and hockey's future, plus my own board that like 4 people still go to.

i assume someone has already told the dudes at Atariage?

that's all the forums I still go to

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
thanks man.

$2100 away with a week to go. last push time!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
yeah. i got a "haha fuck you" message from one of the drop outs.

working on a plan b at this point do i crowd fund it again or do a straight pre-order. the cost of fulfilling what i got can be done. the $10k i was raising was going to build out my whole first round. i can get the first round shells made and build out the rest as the orders come in with like $7500 . im honestly not sure what i can do right now. still got 4 days and combo breaker this weekend..

as a bonus now there is a early bird available again.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
yeah. i got a "haha fuck you" message from one of the drop outs.

working on a plan b at this point do i crowd fund it again or do a straight pre-order. the cost of fulfilling what i got can be done. the $10k i was raising was going to build out my whole first round. i can get the first round shells made and build out the rest as the orders come in with like $7500 . im honestly not sure what i can do right now. still got 4 days and combo breaker this weekend..

as a bonus now there is a early bird available again.

WTF? Did someone seriously like do a large amount and then last minute pull it just to fuck with you?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
yeah.

2 people dropped out. 1 messaged me and was unbelievably nice and apologized for the inconvenience. the other was a cock bag who messaged me to laugh at me about it.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
yeah.

2 people dropped out. 1 messaged me and was unbelievably nice and apologized for the inconvenience. the other was a cock bag who messaged me to laugh at me about it.

Do you know who they are?

What are your options? Are you able to extend the campaign?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i have no options with ks. all or nothing in the time allotted. im staring at killing my business for a month for nothing now. i have some stragglers im working with that was going to put me over the top, but i dont know if i can make up the extra grand here in a few days.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
i have no options with ks. all or nothing in the time allotted. im staring at killing my business for a month for nothing now. i have some stragglers im working with that was going to put me over the top, but i dont know if i can make up the extra grand here in a few days.

Isn't there another crowd funding service, almost identical to kickstarter but the difference is that it isn't all or nothing? I wish I could remember the name or I'd say it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
indiegogo. where questionable products get funded for twice the fees and less likelyhood of them ever being delivered.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
no worries. i got 4 days. i still got some fight left in me!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i totally sold all of those old shitty vhs tapes this year.

and last year i sold about 18 shaq fu's.

i got this, bubz.