I made a new thing. (new fightstick coming out!)

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
So cancel the mass suicide then?

Fuck. That's a lot of white robes, arsenic, and Kool Aid to return.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
i totally sold all of those old shitty vhs tapes this year.

and last year i sold about 18 shaq fu's.

i got this, bubz.

I know. Hence my comment. And yeah, I obviously know you sold out the box this year (still surprised at that)

And as this comment is now gonna be on a new page here's the ks link for anyone that needs it... https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2023118355/project-fierce

To any of you on the fence about it, this is a well built, well thought out stick. Might not be a flashy princess stick kinda deal, but it's all bidness. I've got no real need of one otherwise I woulda picked up a pair myself. The protos on these were quite nice, production version will be polished that last little bit. So if you're thinkin about it do yourself a favor and just git you one. Or two even...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
got one back. $3k in 3 days now. this is doable.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
now $2400 in 3 days. now we're talking.

a little more than 2 sticks a day to go. or any number of shirts/ stickers/ etc...

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
At the 48hr mark Kickstarter sends out reminders to people watching the campaign. Usually there is a decent boost at that point.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
good to know. plus i got combobreaker this weekend. you best believe i'll be hustlin' .

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Excessive thread bumping. War room lock plz.

CatBoy

n00b
Quick question and I don't to be rude asking it: are shipping rates handled by Kickstarter or are you setting them? International shipping seems to be $85 for all countries. I can understand for Europe but is it really that expensive to ship to Canada? And for two sticks it's simply double the rate ($170). Once again I don't ask this to be rude, I'm just curious...

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Kickstarter does not have dynamic shipping. I have to set worst case scenarios. I'm making it a point to refund differences. That said- international shipping is a bitch here and 2 sticks is like a 20lb box. I'm sure that's high, but it's more than likely around $100. 1 stick is likely 70-85.

CatBoy

n00b
Kickstarter does not have dynamic shipping. I have to set worst case scenarios. I'm making it a point to refund differences. That said- international shipping is a bitch here and 2 sticks is like a 20lb box. I'm sure that's high, but it's more than likely around $100. 1 stick is likely 70-85.

Thanks! Might treat myself to a second stick then... :)

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
do it! :D

fwiw- for locals that want to do a local pickup, i'm refunding full shipping since i wont have to ship.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Oh man you're only 5 sticks away now so close.

Even closer now ! Someone I know is going to buy the $1000 deal when I hit 9k. He wants to be the one to put me over the top. I am $121 away from that. Let's sell some shirts and stickers and it will be funded by tonight!

sparksterz

Camel Slug
Even closer now ! Someone I know is going to buy the $1000 deal when I hit 9k. He wants to be the one to put me over the top. I am $121 away from that. Let's sell some shirts and stickers and it will be funded by tonight!

Congrats, look like you just made it!

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Congrats, look like you just made it!

just now! fuck yeah!

UgSiQsT.png

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
It's in my customer service manual.

Btw- Logan was awesome.