modded xbox 360

Justin

Banned
Is there anyone here that can mod my 500 gig xbox 360 loaded up with games?Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.Please pm me with prices,Thanks:glee:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Send a PM to Rot, he's the man for modding consoles.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
what they said ^^ Rot is pretty much the go to guy. He modded my XBOX last year and i couldnt be happier! best of luck, welcome to the forums!

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Roughly two days ago, you'd be a hit with that post... now you just hit by the recession. Go home Justin, you're drunk.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
V5PAweR.gif

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm more shocked that nobody especially xsq didn't point out this was in wrong section.:lolz:

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Trolling Rot.... It's a sport...

HEY Justin... Numbnuts I don't deal in crappy Xbox360 stuff... :oh_no:

HEY Guys and Gals... I am considering reprisals...:keke:

xROTx

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm more shocked that nobody especially xsq didn't point out this was in wrong section.:lolz:

Shall I do it? I mean, I'm German as well.

Seriously tho, wrong section :D

Justin, since this is yet another tech-related thread you've started in General, maybe we should talk about your reading comprehension and interest in this place outside of requesting quick tech advice. We're not a helpdesk, you know.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
hey, at least you got a gif.

that's a fake, he ducked in too smoothly. He should have smacked his face. Or the force of him stepping on the lid should have pulled it out of his hands.

PS/ wrong section

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
that's a fake, he ducked in too smoothly. He should have smacked his face. Or the force of him stepping on the lid should have pulled it out of his hands.

PS/ wrong section

I've seen some one do that firsthand, and I agree. One guy I know almost lost the top of his ear, the impact with the edge of the can when he stepped on the lid nearly sheared it off. It looked like a worm, lol