Rock is finally coming to mainline KOF so had to do some fanart:

TLBGorO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TLBGorO.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Very cool. Maybe a variant with Rock staring at Terry and Geese on the background with his gi and his Wings from Wild Ambition...

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Very cool. Maybe a variant with Rock staring at Terry and Geese on the background with his gi and his Wings from Wild Ambition...

Not a fan of doing alt versions of the same pic, sorry!

that is pretty sweet. going to save this. always liked the fan art of the snk games. especially mark of the wolves. because there wasn't a lot made by snk.

Thanks and yeah there wasn't a lot but whatever art there is for MOTW from SNK is really good, love Tonko's work.

Very nice! Do you do commissions? Always interested in awesome fatal fury art.

Sure, PM me what you had in mind and we can work from there.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Shit Diavle, I just now remembered you cropped your avatar out of my signature damn near 10 years ago. Talk about a flashback!

godhand.jpg

Well, and you've stayed in Creative that long too. Your style has changed a bit since then but retains the essentials of your style. So, keep it up.

Last edited:

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Shit Diavle, I just now remembered you cropped your avatar out of my signature damn near 10 years ago. Talk about a flashback!

Well, and you've stayed in Creative that long too. Your style has changed a bit since then but retains the essentials of your style. So, keep it up.

lol yeah, I was really into God Hand back then (and it's still one of my fave games of all time).

Thanks man, I've really appreciated you guys checking out my work all these years :)

Oh and bonus piece, just finished one of Joe:

OIH3d7U.jpg

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Cool stare-down pic of Rock and his old man and I like the Terry shadow in the background too.

The Joe illustration is neat-o too, especially his crazy hair. Walking down the street with a tiger on a leash is just a recipe for disaster though . . . but then, I suppose the police are probably more worried about the tornado that Joe totally knows nothing about how it got started.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Has anyone told you anything about Geese's neck? The more I look at it the bigger/longer it gets, no homo, lol.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Wow, so cool Diavle! Saw you gor your DA acc on your siggy and noticed I was already following you lol.