Glass repair?

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
one of my cabs has some scratches in the glass, does anybody have a product or home remedy they use to repair glass scratches?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nothing but deep scratches on arcade glass usually, key marks and stuff like that. Take it to a glass shop, either they buff it out or they can cut you a new piece, not that expensive really.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Nothing but deep scratches on arcade glass usually, key marks and stuff like that. Take it to a glass shop, either they buff it out or they can cut you a new piece, not that expensive really.

second this. If it's just flat glass, most hardware stores will cut you a new piece to size for very cheap.

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
second this. If it's just flat glass, most hardware stores will cut you a new piece to size for very cheap.

cool, thanks guys I didn't want to end up paying a ton to get a replacement so it's good to know that when I replace it it'll be cheap

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Yup, a glass shop can replace that piece instantly, if you want it tempered it might take a day or two if you live in a big city.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
cool, thanks guys I didn't want to end up paying a ton to get a replacement so it's good to know that when I replace it it'll be cheap

I got like a 2 foot x 4 foot piece cut for a 70's pachinko machine I restored...think I paid $8 in Chicago (city prices)