Real Bout 2 canonicity...

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Ooookay then why is he alive up to XIV in multiple endings and now a playable character? Plus he was alive in games where they showed Terry raising Rock Howard. Plus he was alive when Terry started switching to the Garou outfit.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
Ooookay then why is he alive up to XIV in multiple endings and now a playable character? Plus he was alive in games where they showed Terry raising Rock Howard. Plus he was alive when Terry started switching to the Garou outfit.

a lot of kof games are non canon, especially the ones after kof 03. so they could put any character they want in those games.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I don't think you're grasping what I am saying then. In the current Fatal Fury universe Real Bout is canon. In the KOF universe it is not. It goes up to FF3. 2 totally separate universes. Like the original DC universe where Superman is with Lois Lane and the new one where he wants to bang Wonder Woman.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Basically what I said. You niggas never read comic books?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Not that they'd have actually tried this, but it might've been an interesting idea to age them for KOF. If Terry can do it like a fine wine, so could the AOF crew.

The Middle-Aged version of Robert which debuted in NeoGeo Battle Coliseum was appended to the PS2 & Xbox 360 ports of KOF XI as a nifty bonus character. There's also fortysomething Ryo as Mr. Karate in Buriki One & Atomiswave's NGBC.