Buying on Amazon.co.uk

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Has anyone ever bought anything from Amazon.co.uk? (especially people from Australia)
The Amazon.co.uk website doesn't accept Paypal, so you have to buy with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (the Gift Cards for the American website Amazon.com don't work at Amazon.co.uk). But some of the websites that sell Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards don't accept Paypal as payment for the card, or don't send the cards via email. Can anyone recommend a good website that sells Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards?

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Has anyone ever bought anything from Amazon.co.uk? (especially people from Australia)
The Amazon.co.uk website doesn't accept Paypal, so you have to buy with an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (the Gift Cards for the American website Amazon.com don't work at Amazon.co.uk). But some of the websites that sell Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards don't accept Paypal as payment for the card, or don't send the cards via email. Can anyone recommend a good website that sells Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards?

Why don't you get a UK member to just buy the Gift Card or whatever...

Seems an easier way of doing it...

xROTx

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
No, nobody has ever bought from amazon.co.uk
That site seems shady as fuck too...

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
No, nobody has ever bought from amazon.co.uk
That site seems shady as fuck too...
I thought they were affiliated with Amazon.com in the United States. So how could they be shady?
In all the years I've been on the internet, I've never bought anything from Amazon. There's always been one reason or another, why I haven't. I really just use Amazon to get information about things, like books.

Last edited:

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
I thought they were affiliated with Amazon.com in the United States. So how could they be shady?
In all the years I've been on the internet, I've never bought anything from Amazon. There's always been one reason or another, why I haven't. I've bought a lot of things from ebay instead of Amazon. I really just use Amazon to get information about things, like books.

They're affiliated with Al Jazeera.

If you have a credit card can't you just use that on Amazon UK though?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
In all the years I've been on the internet, I've never bought anything from Amazon. There's always been one reason or another, why I haven't. I really just use Amazon to get information about things, like books.

Amazon backs ISIS with their craaaaaaazy deals
Reptilians might also be involved.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
its a trick. if you click on an item,it hacks your computer

Wolferaizer

Gal Ageise's Demon
You don't have CC?

I ordered a Pioneer A/V from them. Delivered within 3 weeks no prob. You can find few Amazon UK deals @ OZB.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
They're affiliated with Al Jazeera.

If you have a credit card can't you just use that on Amazon UK though?

Credit card, debit card, pre paid visa. It all works. It's not like they don't want your money. I buy shit on there like 3-5 times a month. Op just fails because he's in straya

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I bought the R2 Phantasm sphere boxset from Amazon.co.uk back in 2008.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I buy bluray box sets from the UK site all the time, even with shipping it's cheap as hell compared to the us versions.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
this is the type of thread i enjoy reading with my morning coffee.
thanks everyone.

all hail our reptilian overlords.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I bought some Blu Rays from Amazon UK. Just used my US credit card and it worked fine.

Got Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones season 1.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, I got the American Ninja bluray set for like $18 shipped, the first movie alone was like $30 in the us with none of the sequels available.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Yeah, I got the American Ninja bluray set for like $18 shipped, the first movie alone was like $30 in the us with none of the sequels available.

Fo Real...American Ninja 1&2 was my jam. Man i need to watch Joe & Jackson again. Is 3 & 4 worth watching? It has that dude in American Samurai in it.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
haven't shopped with amazon for years because they're shit. but i do remember that the only way i could pay for my items was by card. it made sense to me back then because paypal was still a new thing and a lot of places didn't accept it. but i would of thought amazon would of accept paypal payments by now.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ahh got to love ye old debit card, fuck credit cards.