Is this a forum member's MVS lot?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
That lot's on eBay as well. A lot of repro/missing parts in there, so tread carefully.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
All games are 100% working, 100% original. Some carts and kits have got reproduction labels

Must be using the Fakk2 scale for measuring authenticity.

higgibaby

n00b
This is my lot...I made the labels for all the empty boxes from the kits I had for display purposes from my second collection. Is it a little overpriced, possibly...do I care, not really. For someone to take the time and post it on this forum is a little strange? I may have paid a lot for some of those carts? what does anyone know...as for the repro labels, again I do that for me to keep my carts clean and presentable, there either destroyed labels or japanese ones. Its not purist, but for someone starting out with collecting or just wants to play some carts its a cool start. My other collection of AES/MVS is completely original, large and untouched :)

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
This is my lot...I made the labels for all the empty boxes from the kits I had for display purposes from my second collection. Is it a little overpriced, possibly...do I care, not really. For someone to take the time and post it on this forum is a little strange? I may have paid a lot for some of those carts? what does anyone know...as for the repro labels, again I do that for me to keep my carts clean and presentable, there either destroyed labels or japanese ones. Its not purist, but for someone starting out with collecting or just wants to play some carts its a cool start. My other collection of AES/MVS is completely original, large and untouched :)

what.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

It doesn't matter how much you paid for them, where you got them, or what you're charging for them.

Would you be willing to prove authenticity of the carts themselves if someone were to ask? Like op[en each one up and show someone the boards?

higgibaby

n00b
It doesn't matter how much you paid for them, where you got them, or what you're charging for them.

Would you be willing to prove authenticity of the carts themselves if someone were to ask? Like op[en each one up and show someone the boards?

Of course, absolutely...if anyone wanted to see the boards and see them working, no hesitation. I say it in the ad, the boards are original, I've had and seen boots which I've bought on eBay before without knowing which was years ago...they got tossed way back.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Of course, absolutely...if anyone wanted to see the boards and see them working, no hesitation. I say it in the ad, the boards are original, I've had and seen boots which I've bought on eBay before without knowing which was years ago...they got tossed way back.

It's a shame your not splitting it up, but its your perogative. GLWTS.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
Why are you on here if you don't intend to help the community and just gain the resources. Give back or Ban please.....

higgibaby

n00b
Why are you on here if you don't intend to help the community and just gain the resources. Give back or Ban please.....

I don't understand what your saying? This isn't my thread I'm just responding to questions? Give what back exactly? I'm a huge Neo collector and I've helped hundreds of people out?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
You just responded to a thread someone made, which is good.

Don't sweat the negativity, everyone has a view of how they'd do things.