Are there any good online US game retailers that ship internationally?

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I'm trying to buy a physical copy of The Binding of Isaac on the Switch. Amazon only seem to have copies available from sellers who don't ship internationally, and Gamestop and Bestbuy don't seem to ship here either.

Are there any reliable US game retailers that will ship worldwide? It might come in handy considering the Switch is region free.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Just get a member who owes you a favour... and it's done...

xROTx

PS. Investing in the forum is good.... my Jan says that you fooks aren't my "friends"... BUT... I know I can get anything shipped from the USA if i asked nicely...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Just send it to your mom's house in Texas and pick it up when you visit next. Or ask nicely and send her some crisps and chocolate in return.

Oh wait your mom doesn't live in the states? Have her do the "A Place In The Sun" thing and sell her house and move to Florida. Boom issue solved.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
That, and the shitty Global Shipping Program on eBay as icing on the cake.

The GSP has got to be one of the most useless things ever. I get that it's supposed to open up a global marketplace. But I don't want some dink in Indiana going through my stuff, making it take two weeks longer to ship, while they stick their noses where it doesn't belong. That's what customs is for. Not Ebay staff.