The Official "It was a good day" Thread

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
We have enough crap in the world - how about a thread where you just drop in some of the goodness you had on a given day.

h6j7930kzvkoh7nrkinv.jpg

Got a cat?
Got a dog?
Woke up in China and still alive?
Had a kid?
Went on a trip?
Graduated?
Great deal on underwear?

Post it here and tell us the good!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Got my new sneakers in today.

Nike-Air-Max-1-Ultra-2.0-3.png

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Those are fire fakeX!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
no barking from the dog
no smog
and mama cooked the breakfast with no hog

On a more serious note, got an s-video modded 32x today. Didn't come with any cords though, so I'm anxious for those to come in so I can get some Kolibri in. Jeeeeahhh.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Attending a lot of funerals helps you to appreciate life while you still have access to it.

fake

15 Year Member
Those are fire fakeX!

Thanks! I tried to get the OG Air Max 1s a few weeks ago but they sold out in seconds. I'll settle for the Ultra 2.0s, no problem though. I sniped them on the Nike app as soon as they went up.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I've traveled a couple times this year already and have some more trips planned. Excited for CAX this year. So far, it's been a blast.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I am dead set on my next cop being Air Max '95s. Never owned a pair and I want em. I have quite a few pairs of '90s and I love em.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Every day is a great day, I am happy and content. My life is dope and I do dope shit.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Great day at work, went for a good cycle after work, ate a wholesome dinner, had a wank, got plenty of wine to drink and it's FRIDAY!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I am dead set on my next cop being Air Max '95s. Never owned a pair and I want em. I have quite a few pairs of '90s and I love em.

I've been trying to get some 95s or 90s in that wheat color way. I've got the 2016s, and the max LD-zeros. In grey and sail respectively. But I gotta cop some of those brownies.

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I bought a bird last Monday. His name is Olive. It was a good day.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
This thread on a Friday. lol. very well timed.

-Under Contract for my first piece o' property. Negotiations are underway after inspection. I'm trying not to get excited until i have the damn keys in hand.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My wife gave birth to our third child, a baby girl, a month ago. She is amazing!

I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in that time and I feel the best I've felt in a long time.

We're about to sell our property after two years of renovations and are set to do pretty well.

Life's pretty good right now.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Not today, but yesterday. My newest adopted cat turned 1. That, in and of itself, isn't a cause for celebration, but because our last adopted cat died at 10 months old due to FIP (which affects very young and very old cats), this news helped us be optimistic. We're not out of the woods, yet, and having a different cat for the past three Christmases wasn't an easy feeling, but having healthy pets isn't something we take for granted any more.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
uh i sold my cotton for the x68000 for 70€ on feebay