StarBlood Arena(PSVR)

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Anyone else getting this game? I really want to be extremely hype for this game but damn if it just doesn't sound too good to be true with how some games have been these days.
9 different characters with a mini campaign that will take a "total of 50 hours" to collect all of the skins and rewards associated with them all. Multiplayer that is suppose to be akin to Overwatch and games similar to it.
I have heard stories about games like Eve Valkyrie being kind of dead because no one really plays it but man I am hoping that StarBlood Arena doesn't turn out the same way.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Eve Valkyrie has a healthier PC contingent due to more familiarity with Eve universe.

This looks like a good concept.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
Eve Valkyrie has a healthier PC contingent due to more familiarity with Eve universe.

This looks like a good concept.

Makes sense about Eve. The Demo is kinda fun ( very short) but I might just get the wave shooter they put out instead called Gunjack. I would hate to spend 60.00$ and not be able to get many good games out of Valkyrie's multiplayer on PSVR.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Makes sense about Eve. The Demo is kinda fun ( very short) but I might just get the wave shooter they put out instead called Gunjack. I would hate to spend 60.00$ and not be able to get many good games out of Valkyrie's multiplayer on PSVR.

Ouch. $60 would be a tall order. It was free with Oculus. Eve Valkyrie did have an extensive development phase with good alpha/beta testing. You will not find that for most VR titles.