Calling all French Members...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hi Lads...

I need a favour... not for me... but for a friend...

He needs a CPS 1 multi (maybe 2) and the guy only sells it on one forum and won't ship out of France...

I need a middle man...:D

Lemme know lads:D

xROTx

PS. I'd prefer to deal with an established member if I could please:D

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
you mean aje_fr ? At least he is shipping to germany since I bought some time ago a SH-2 modded CPS3 Multicart

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
you mean aje_fr ? At least he is shipping to germany since I bought some time ago a SH-2 modded CPS3 Multicart

Unsure who he is man... I have the linkie at home somewhere...

I still need a member to order it for me... and ship to the USA... it aint for me as I said:keke:

xROTx

PS. Don't worry about the cash... I can get that to ya:D

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
This all sounds very suspect. I don't know about this Rot guy.

I think he may be running a CPS1 smuggling ring out of the UK, routing it through the USA, and then into Manchester in order to run his elicit Willow tournaments.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I wish he would. We can't get them here either. Would sell like hotcakes if we could get them in the US

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Rot calling all french members?

Are you planning a "final solution" type scenario? I'm surprised you're not calling for Spanish and Italian members too.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
This is just a trap to get the French members to come out of the woodwork. First they'll all be confined to one sub-forum where they'll be starved of new posts, then the sub-forum will be liquidated and the members perma-banned.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
http://www.neo-arcadia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45917

I would like 1-2 of those please...

Payment will be sent to the middle man... and if they could ship to the USA after getting the stuff... I will supply the details...

Kthx...

xROTx

PS. This forum has never been so active:D.... Fran... eat your heart out man:keke:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
+1 for me please mate :D

I promised i'd try and get 2 for my friend in the States... unsure if this is a pre-order fookin' thread...

It's a Rot made a promise thread....

xROTx

PS. Kuk... where are you... dumbass...

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I've been watching this CPS1 Flash board for a while, because I also would really like one. Aje_fr last posted here

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?255256-CPS-1-Flash-device&p=3814454&viewfull=1#post3814454

in late 2014 that he only wants to sell to French users because he doesn't want to offer international tech support until the tech is solid. The most recent post I've seen on it is from May 2016 (in another forum):

Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 5.15.30 PM.png

So hopefully he'll open it up to international orders soon. I definitely want one, but don't know anyone in France that could help with it.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I definitely want one, but don't know anyone in France that could help with it.

I know a lot of French members... they've always been OK with myself...

I don't mind waiting for the right member to login tbh... it's not as if I'm going anywhere and my rep solidifies the deal....

xROTx

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
I know a lot of French members... they've always been OK with myself...

I don't mind waiting for the right member to login tbh... it's not as if I'm going anywhere and my rep solidifies the deal....

xROTx

If anyone can land one sooner rather than later, it definitely would be you Rot. I'd be delighted if someone awesome in the NG community could hook up with Aje_fr and help him mass manufacture a couple thousand of the things. The demand is definitely there and the supply seems to be just a trickle - even on the French forums.

kuk

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Salut
faisable pour moi
mais tu n'a pas contacter le vendeur ?

(Oui j'écris en français juste parce-que j'ai le droit et parce que je suis un gros connard...)

Edit: j'ai poster un message sur le Forum pour la possibilité d'un envoi direct vers les USA

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Salut
faisable pour moi
mais tu n'a pas contacter le vendeur ?

(Oui j'écris en français juste parce-que j'ai le droit et parce que je suis un gros connard...)

LMAO :lolz: