2016 Putin: There was no hacking
2017 Putin: Maybe some patriotic Russians hacked
2018 Putin: The Jews did it.

(stolen from twitter)

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Trump got a paper coaching him to not congratulate Putin. Did so anyway. :keke:

Let's say that Mueller is fired. Do you think he spills what he knows? Or does he have too much honor?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump got a paper coaching him to not congratulate Putin. Did so anyway. :keke:

Let's say that Mueller is fired. Do you think he spills what he knows? Or does he have too much honor?

I think if Trump fires Mueller, Trump would get fucked so hard by his own party, like Nixon in the 70s when he fired the special investigator.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I think if Trump fires Mueller, Trump would get fucked so hard by his own party, like Nixon in the 70s when he fired the special investigator.

If the last two years have taught me anything it's to never underestimate the hypocrisy and cowardice of Republican politicians.

Oh yeah, also Trump is shitting his pants over his lawyer and bestie's house and office getting raided. As much as I want this whole nightmare over with, there's also a certain sense of satisfaction in watching Mueller meticulously put this puzzle together. I suppose after watching 18 months of this orange shitstain fail miserably at even the most basic aspects of being the president, it's nice to see someone work who's good at their job.

Last edited:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
xDkd3Ax.gif

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I haven't had time to read it, but I saw a headline where someone is arguing that Mueller has subpoenaed Trump. I think Trump would be further into meltdown mode if that were true.

The Mueller smear is hilarious though.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I am so fucking sick of this fucking Russia narrative. You know what lets entertain for just this moment Russia was behind the wikileaks, so fucking what. In the right hand you have hard evidence that the DNC rigged the primary in favor of their wall street whore shillary. Unaltered evidence that is indisputable and has been validated all thanks to the wikileaks. But the democrats are demanding you look at just the left hand which is supposedly Russia where the leaks originated. This is all about the wikileaks not Russia hacking into machines and flipping votes but the democrts would have you believe this is the case.

The democrats have lost something more valuable to them than this past election, they have lost their moral high ground and the support of half their party which is why they are like crazed animals now and their true faces are exposed and all pretenses are gone. You got to wonder what is the end game for these lunatics. Is this just theater for the voters who will always support them no matter what or is this a pathetic attempt to bring back the millions who left their ranks. If its the latter than its a fool errands as the DNC nor its backers have any credibility in the eyes of those who they cheated. It's starting to seem more so that the Democrats are starting to pick a fight with Russia to force your allegiance back to them under the banner of fighting a common enemy that they themselves created.

The DNC is not even disputing those emails and have diverted the masses attention away from said contents and started a all out crazed assault to save their corrupt faces at the expense of starting a fucking global conflict with a nuclear armed powered.

The irony is the DNC is crying election tampering when they are fucking guilty of that very crime themselves.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hate Trump but the alternative of his VP isn't any better nor would by some chance a democrat establishment POS sitting in the Oval office.

mainman said:
Who the fuck are you, don't answer because it was rhetorical you retard and I really don't give two shits about you or your regurgitated talking points. Let me now give you the respect you warrant which is none you mark ass bitch. So fucking dumb you are buying into the spoon feed conspiracies being peddle by fucking criminals who have been caught dead to right and are now deflecting.

What the Clinton Machine is doing is projecting their own crimes on Trump. Something his campaign had no idea of how to pull off. But we know the Clinton Machine did. Wikileaks documented that. It's a tried and true method they always use. Blame the other guy for doing exactly what they themselves have already done.

Rigging Primaries is a *crime,* you say?

Republicans to scrap primaries and caucuses as Trump challengers cry foul

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
So if the President thinks he'd easily win an election, he cancels it? :scratch:

It is in the interest of the party. I feel like you and fakeXsound overlooked SMLs point which was to counter mainman's post. Parties do what is in the interest of the party not the people. While I think the DNC did a disservice handling the Clinton nomination the way they did because they were ultimately ineffectual at bring Sanders supporters back that doesn't mean that what they did was illegal. It was transparent which was a political problem but not illegal.

Cancelling primaries is transparent and legal and since Trump is still fairly popular among the base and his challengers relatively unknown, the primaries would not have changed the nominee and would only open up possibilities of weakening Trump's internal support before heading into the general election.

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
the primaries would not have changed the nominee and would only open up possibilities of weakening Trump's internal support before heading into the general election.

Good

BS, when is another time primaries were nixed when there were challengers?

The Clinton narrative is kind of BS as well. Oh they wrote each other about possibly strategies they could use about defeating Sanders. Oh well that's what people in the world of politics do, they strategize and make possible plans against opponents. I'm more disturbed how the media refused to call races when Sanders was ahead.

I still to this day can't believe how much of a Russian connection there is in Trump world and how republicans don't care. They make up excuses and justifications with many worshiping Putin. Pre 80's they would have lined up the campaign team and executed them all for treason before the inauguration. Today they're happy cause... libturd tears. I honestly don't believe Trump would have won without Russian intervention.

Hillary is a dumbass for not picking a better running mate. Who the fuck was that dude? She was paranoid because nobody likes her and was worried about getting impeached or assassinated in favor of the VP.

Last edited:

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
Tim Caine was the Sammy Haggar of running mates. You knew he was never going to own the band.

Forgot who he was already.
Had to Google him, swear to God.
It's spelled with a K by the way.
Not that it matters at all.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I'm not missing the fact that the parties are going to put themselves before the public's interest. I just think it's become more brazen. And I don't think what the DNC did with Hillary / Bernie was explicit - I think it was subtle. And that was the problem, IMO. I'd almost prefer them to say, "Hey, we're shitty and we're just gonna tell Bernie and his flock to fuck off." Which is what the RNC is basically doing.

And I don't think Hillary's choice for VP is what did her in. I think she was incredibly ill prepared for her one-on-one debates. There were so many changes where she could've destroyed Trump for the dumb shit he was saying, the fact that he clearly has no idea what he's talking about, etc. But she basically just let him say whatever he wanted, which made him look that much more reasonable of a choice. She thought she had this in the bag from the very beginning. If she put in at least a little effort, I think things would've been different.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
I'm not missing the fact that the parties are going to put themselves before the public's interest. I just think it's become more brazen. And I don't think what the DNC did with Hillary / Bernie was explicit - I think it was subtle. And that was the problem, IMO. I'd almost prefer them to say, "Hey, we're shitty and we're just gonna tell Bernie and his flock to fuck off." Which is what the RNC is basically doing.

And I don't think Hillary's choice for VP is what did her in. I think she was incredibly ill prepared for her one-on-one debates. There were so many changes where she could've destroyed Trump for the dumb shit he was saying, the fact that he clearly has no idea what he's talking about, etc. But she basically just let him say whatever he wanted, which made him look that much more reasonable of a choice. She thought she had this in the bag from the very beginning. If she put in at least a little effort, I think things would've been different.

It didn't help that what she was saying was also fucking stupid. That whole debate was just a circus from both of them.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I don't think what the DNC did with Hillary / Bernie was explicit -
And I don't think Hillary's choice for VP is what did her in.

maybe in the state where you lived that was true.

I know plenty of people that just didn't want to vote after Bernie was cheated from the nomination. They either went 3rd party or just didn't vote at all. Tim Kaine was a horrible choice. Why not just pick up Bernie? WHAT THE FUCK WAS SHE THINKING?