Trump-Russia collusion under investigation by FBI

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
You're in the Trumpster Fire, faggot.

If you wanna talk about sealed SNES games there's a thread for that.

So that means lil twats like you can talk inaccurately out your ass?

You are a lil man with a lil mind. You can't handle being challenged so you say extreme shit. You can't even entertain a convo with someone who doesn't agree with you.

I enjoy being challenged and hearing other people opinions. No one is right or wrong it's all a matter of opinion.

I will go look for the SNES games thread now. Take care my man

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
So that means lil twats like you can talk inaccurately out your ass?

You are a lil man with a lil mind. You can't handle being challenged so you say extreme shit. You can't even entertain a convo with someone who doesn't agree with you.

I enjoy being challenged and hearing other people opinions. No one is right or wrong it's all a matter of opinion.

I will go look for the SNES games thread now. Take care my man

Haha fucking hippy

I have no time whatsoever for your trump apologist bullshit.

You're an enabler of the worst human being in modern history. Fuck you. Fuck your opinion. Fuck challenging you, too. You aren't worth it. September 2016, you have nary a clue what this place is or how it works.

Kill yourself.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Haha fucking hippy

I have no time whatsoever for your trump apologist bullshit.

You're an enabler of the worst human being in modern history. Fuck you. Fuck your opinion. Fuck challenging you, too. You aren't worth it. September 2016, you have nary a clue what this place is or how it works.

Kill yourself.
Did trump grab your mom by the pussy?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
A racist closet homo from Houston, there's a shocker.

:lolz:

PS: TWO bombshells today. Blackwater founder meeting Putin's buddy in UAE to establish back channel comms between Trump and Kremmy. Former Trump advisor Price publicly admits to handing off documents to Russian spy in 2013. Nothing to see here, folks. It's a witch hunt.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
:lolz:

PS: TWO bombshells today. Blackwater founder meeting Putin's buddy in UAE to establish back channel comms between Trump and Kremmy. Former Trump advisor Price publicly admits to handing off documents to Russian spy in 2013. Nothing to see here, folks. It's a witch hunt.

Was Trump even thinking of running for president in 2013?

And, lest we forget, Obama promised Putin he would be "much more flexible" after the 2012 election. Just what do you think that means eh? Pretty hypocritical hearing all this garbage from the left about Trump when they're guilty of exactly the same fucking thing they are crying about.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Pretty hypocritical hearing all this garbage from the left about Trump when they're guilty of exactly the same fucking thing they are crying about.

Obama colluded with Putin to rig an election, huh?

Uhuh, Obama tells Russia he'll be flexible. And then he hits them with two different sets of sanctions.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Was Trump even thinking of running for president in 2013?

And, lest we forget, Obama promised Putin he would be "much more flexible" after the 2012 election. Just what do you think that means eh? Pretty hypocritical hearing all this garbage from the left about Trump when they're guilty of exactly the same fucking thing they are crying about.

That Trump was picking up russian assets on his way into the white house should make your ancestral proud white heritage shudder. Fucking racist scum.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Apparently he'll be testifying that he was acting according to Trump's directions.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/362773-flynn-to-testify-trump-directed-him-to-make-contact-with-the

1JOQ.gif

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
And we have lift off!

That, we do.

But I honestly feel like I should be in the hood in Birmingham convincing people to vote for Doug Jones. Like... what am I doing with my life.

Roy Moore is probably going to be a senator, despite it all...