Trump-Russia collusion under investigation by FBI

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
What the Clinton Machine is doing is projecting their own crimes on Trump.

You know what fucktard how about you explain how Russia directly influenced the election.

The media directly influenced the election by saying Russia did, among other things. Its the same thing as what you say Clinton did/does to Trump.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm surprised that Flynn would talk on the phone with intelligence under investigation and then lie about the contents.

Being a former high ranking member of the Intelligence community, he would have known that he was being recorded.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm surprised that Flynn would talk on the phone with intelligence under investigation and then lie about the contents.

Being a former high ranking member of the Intelligence community, he would have known that he was being recorded.

Flynn never struck me as a guy who earned his way into intelligence. Maybe he read a spy book and fantasized about it. But actual understanding, training, and facing hurdles into cryptoanalysis? Give me a break. His greatest accomplishment was pushing fake news stories.

I do believe that after Russia seized RT, they brought in Flynn and instructed him on his role by the Kremlin. It was the same operation they did against Ukraine before Russia invaded - and it was easy. Push news stories that use NLP to condition the audience mindset to a directed action. Flynn was pegged by Manafort as a good soldier who was willing to do what was necessary, and that his role in the US would appear very low risk.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Who knows what's true, but everyone seems to think that Flynn has "flipped" on the admin to the FBI.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Lmfao

:lolz:

I'm gonna extract so much text and effort from you, trumpfaggot
So if someone supports Trump they are now called "trumpfaggot"? Seem ironic doesn't it?

All this is over is the WikiLeaks. If Russia released that info to the American people the only problem is that they were able to get the info. It isn't a knock on Trump. If anything im glad it was brought to the attention of the American people so we could make a lil better decision about who we are voting for.

It seems like the Democratics are going crazy.

It seems like we are headed to something really bad. Both sides get so much info that is so incorrect and it fuels their fire. Everyone acts like this shit is black and white but it's nothing but grey. I wish everyone would take time to see each side of the argument and see where people are coming from.

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
So if someone supports Trump they are now called "trumpfaggot"? Seem ironic doesn't it?

All this is over is the WikiLeaks. If Russia released that info to the American people the only problem is that they were able to get the info. It isn't a knock on Trump. If anything im glad it was brought to the attention of the American people so we could make a lil better decision about who we are voting for.

It seems like we are headed to something really bad. Both sides get so much info that is so incorrect and it fuels their fire. Everyone acts like this shit is black and white but it's nothing but grey. I wish everyone would take time to see each side of the argument and see where people are coming from.

Hahahaha

Oh god just stop now with your mealy mouthed hippy bullshit

I understand both sides quite well you fucking tard

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

This is not about Wikileakes. Wikileaks is just a small part of it.
The investigation goes back much farther than that.

Last edited:

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member

I was going to post this in the longest thread, however, it seemed appropriate here.

Jon

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
This is not about Wikileakes. Wikileaks is just a small part of it.
The investigation goes back much farther than that.

members like lukejaywalker have no interest in that, only what supports their preconceived notions. Hence, wikileaks showed Clinton was bad, and cheese pizza needs to be investigated, and panama papers, and jobs are being taken, and mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

Lukejaywalker23

members like lukejaywalker have no interest in that, only what supports their preconceived notions. Hence, wikileaks showed Clinton was bad, and cheese pizza needs to be investigated, and panama papers, and jobs are being taken, and mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.

So now I think Mexicans are rapists? Dam bruh shit just got crazy.

Lukejaywalker23

Nowadays you can't even have a different opinion.

If someone believes in border control = they are a racist etc.

Why does it have to be like that?

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
boarder control

Those FUCKING boars!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

If someone believes in boarder control = they are a racist etc.

The US already has border control. Your problem is that people are still getting over the border. So when you say you want border control, you're saying that you want to keep foreigners out.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

If someone believes in border control = they are a racist etc.

Don't blame me, blame all the racist boarder control freak idiots.

They are giving the non-racist boarder control freak idiots a bad name.

Lukejaywalker23

The US already has border control. Your problem is that people are still getting over the border. So when you say you want border control, you're saying that you want to keep foreigners out.

My man, you are doing alot of assuming and putting words in my mouth. You are a large portion of the problems in politics today regardless of your views. Piece out homie

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Don't blame me, blame all the racist boarder control freak idiots.

They are giving the non-racist boarder control freak idiots a bad name.

But you are part of the problem by assuming I'm one of them. The mirror is a great tool you should use often.