Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 163
  1. #26
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by mainman View Post
    What the Clinton Machine is doing is projecting their own crimes on Trump.

    You know what fucktard how about you explain how Russia directly influenced the election.
    The media directly influenced the election by saying Russia did, among other things. Its the same thing as what you say Clinton did/does to Trump.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  2. #27
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    30,294
    I'm surprised that Flynn would talk on the phone with intelligence under investigation and then lie about the contents.

    Being a former high ranking member of the Intelligence community, he would have known that he was being recorded.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  3. #28
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,383
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    I'm surprised that Flynn would talk on the phone with intelligence under investigation and then lie about the contents.

    Being a former high ranking member of the Intelligence community, he would have known that he was being recorded.
    Flynn never struck me as a guy who earned his way into intelligence. Maybe he read a spy book and fantasized about it. But actual understanding, training, and facing hurdles into cryptoanalysis? Give me a break. His greatest accomplishment was pushing fake news stories.

    I do believe that after Russia seized RT, they brought in Flynn and instructed him on his role by the Kremlin. It was the same operation they did against Ukraine before Russia invaded - and it was easy. Push news stories that use NLP to condition the audience mindset to a directed action. Flynn was pegged by Manafort as a good soldier who was willing to do what was necessary, and that his role in the US would appear very low risk.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  4. #29
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    SML's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Pale Blue Dot
    Posts
    9,248
    Who knows what's true, but everyone seems to think that Flynn has "flipped" on the admin to the FBI.

  5. #30
    Trust the French? cdamm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    10,792
    Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    Who knows what's true, but everyone seems to think that Flynn has "flipped" on the admin to the FBI.
    ooooooooohhhhhh shit! How soon do you think it will be before someone tries to fit flynn with some concrete galoshes?


    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mike-fl...12959?mod=e2fb
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.



  6. #31
    A Broken Man LoneSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    31,620
    So if there was election tampering, does Hillary because prez?

  7. #32
    赤裸裸的汽車人
    Tripredacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,057
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    So if there was election tampering, does Hillary because prez?
    An election can be overturned but it is past that now. Trump has been sworn in now so impeachment would be the way. Then the rules of succession are used.

    dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.
    This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

  8. #33
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Lmfao



    I'm gonna extract so much text and effort from you, trumpfaggot
    So if someone supports Trump they are now called "trumpfaggot"? Seem ironic doesn't it?

    All this is over is the WikiLeaks. If Russia released that info to the American people the only problem is that they were able to get the info. It isn't a knock on Trump. If anything im glad it was brought to the attention of the American people so we could make a lil better decision about who we are voting for.

    It seems like the Democratics are going crazy.

    It seems like we are headed to something really bad. Both sides get so much info that is so incorrect and it fuels their fire. Everyone acts like this shit is black and white but it's nothing but grey. I wish everyone would take time to see each side of the argument and see where people are coming from.
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 03-31-2017 at 11:10 PM.

  9. #34
    War Room Troll Poppy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    The woods
    Posts
    16,011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    So if someone supports Trump they are now called "trumpfaggot"? Seem ironic doesn't it?

    All this is over is the WikiLeaks. If Russia released that info to the American people the only problem is that they were able to get the info. It isn't a knock on Trump. If anything im glad it was brought to the attention of the American people so we could make a lil better decision about who we are voting for.

    It seems like the Democratics are going crazy.

    It seems like we are headed to something really bad. Both sides get so much info that is so incorrect and it fuels their fire. Everyone acts like this shit is black and white but it's nothing but grey. I wish everyone would take time to see each side of the argument and see where people are coming from.
    Hahahaha

    Oh god just stop now with your mealy mouthed hippy bullshit

    I understand both sides quite well you fucking tard


    What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

  10. #35
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    30,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    So if someone supports Trump they are now called "trumpfaggot"? Seem ironic doesn't it?

    All this is over is the WikiLeaks. If Russia released that info to the American people the only problem is that they were able to get the info. It isn't a knock on Trump. If anything im glad it was brought to the attention of the American people so we could make a lil better decision about who we are voting for.

    It seems like the Democratics are going crazy.

    It seems like we are headed to something really bad. Both sides get so much info that is so incorrect and it fuels their fire. Everyone acts like this shit is black and white but it's nothing but grey. I wish everyone would take time to see each side of the argument and see where people are coming from.
    This is not about Wikileakes. Wikileaks is just a small part of it.
    The investigation goes back much farther than that.
    Last edited by norton9478; 04-01-2017 at 06:40 AM.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  11. #36
    Mr. Tater

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Xenia, OH
    Posts
    2,509


    I was going to post this in the longest thread, however, it seemed appropriate here.

    Jon


    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

    I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

  12. #37
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy View Post
    Hahahaha

    Oh god just stop now with your mealy mouthed hippy bullshit

    I understand both sides quite well you fucking tard
    sounds good. lol

  13. #38
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,383
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    This is not about Wikileakes. Wikileaks is just a small part of it.
    The investigation goes back much farther than that.
    members like lukejaywalker have no interest in that, only what supports their preconceived notions. Hence, wikileaks showed Clinton was bad, and cheese pizza needs to be investigated, and panama papers, and jobs are being taken, and mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  14. #39
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    members like lukejaywalker have no interest in that, only what supports their preconceived notions. Hence, wikileaks showed Clinton was bad, and cheese pizza needs to be investigated, and panama papers, and jobs are being taken, and mexicans are rapists and drug dealers.
    So now I think Mexicans are rapists? Dam bruh shit just got crazy.

  15. #40
    Schlonginator II: Judgment Dong
    GohanX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Above you peasants
    Posts
    9,999
    I'm enjoying this thread, please go on
    I'm surrounded by console peasants

  16. #41
    Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    FilthyRear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Posts
    7,276
    trumpse.jpg

    This shit isn't even funny anymore. its just SAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

  17. #42
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Nowadays you can't even have a different opinion.

    If someone believes in border control = they are a racist etc.

    Why does it have to be like that?
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 04-02-2017 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Lachlan corrected my poor spelling

  18. #43
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post

    boarder control
    Those FUCKING boars!

    Last edited by lachlan; 04-02-2017 at 02:48 AM.



    !!

  19. #44
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    Nowadays you can't even have a different opinion.

    If someone believes in boarder control = they are a racist etc.

    Why does it have to be like that?
    The US already has border control. Your problem is that people are still getting over the border. So when you say you want border control, you're saying that you want to keep foreigners out.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  20. #45
    . norton9478's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Sombra Corporation
    Posts
    30,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    Nowadays you can't even have a different opinion.

    If someone believes in border control = they are a racist etc.

    Why does it have to be like that?
    Don't blame me, blame all the racist boarder control freak idiots.

    They are giving the non-racist boarder control freak idiots a bad name.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

  21. #46
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    The US already has border control. Your problem is that people are still getting over the border. So when you say you want border control, you're saying that you want to keep foreigners out.
    My man, you are doing alot of assuming and putting words in my mouth. You are a large portion of the problems in politics today regardless of your views. Piece out homie
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 04-02-2017 at 02:03 PM.

  22. #47
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by norton9478 View Post
    Don't blame me, blame all the racist boarder control freak idiots.

    They are giving the non-racist boarder control freak idiots a bad name.
    But you are part of the problem by assuming I'm one of them. The mirror is a great tool you should use often.

  23. #48
    Master Cylinder Evil Wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2066
    Location
    В Санкт Петербурге
    Posts
    52,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post
    My man, you are doing alot of assuming and putting words in my mouth. You are a large portion of the problems in politics today regardless of your views. Piece out homie
    Leave the site, homie.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

    Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

  24. #49
    Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Lukejaywalker23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    397
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Leave the site, homie.
    Lmao

    So I'm only welcome if I agree with you and I'm not allowed to challenge any idea you have?
    Last edited by Lukejaywalker23; 04-02-2017 at 02:15 PM.

  25. #50
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kentucky State Penitentiary
    Posts
    6,568
    A racist closet homo from Houston, there's a shocker.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 PM.


free counters
Powered by vBulletin™
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Where the hell is that damned music coming from?!