Trump-Russia collusion under investigation by FBI

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
It all goes back to that Buzzfeed document that had that story about the weird things happening in the hotel.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
I am so fucking sick of this fucking Russia narrative. You know what lets entertain for just this moment Russia was behind the wikileaks, so fucking what. In the right hand you have hard evidence that the DNC rigged the primary in favor of their wall street whore shillary. Unaltered evidence that is indisputable and has been validated all thanks to the wikileaks. But the democrats are demanding you look at just the left hand which is supposedly Russia where the leaks originated. This is all about the wikileaks not Russia hacking into machines and flipping votes but the democrts would have you believe this is the case.

The democrats have lost something more valuable to them than this past election, they have lost their moral high ground and the support of half their party which is why they are like crazed animals now and their true faces are exposed and all pretenses are gone. You got to wonder what is the end game for these lunatics. Is this just theater for the voters who will always support them no matter what or is this a pathetic attempt to bring back the millions who left their ranks. If its the latter than its a fool errands as the DNC nor its backers have any credibility in the eyes of those who they cheated. It's starting to seem more so that the Democrats are starting to pick a fight with Russia to force your allegiance back to them under the banner of fighting a common enemy that they themselves created.

The DNC is not even disputing those emails and have diverted the masses attention away from said contents and started a all out crazed assault to save their corrupt faces at the expense of starting a fucking global conflict with a nuclear armed powered.

The irony is the DNC is crying election tampering when they are fucking guilty of that very crime themselves.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hate Trump but the alternative of his VP isn't any better nor would by some chance a democrat establishment POS sitting in the Oval office.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am so fucking sick of this fucking Russia narrative. You know what lets entertain for just this moment Russia was behind the wikileaks, so fucking what. In the right hand you have hard evidence that the DNC rigged the primary in favor of their wall street whore shillary. Unaltered evidence that is indisputable and has been validated all thanks to the wikileaks. But the democrats are demanding you look at just the left hand which is supposedly Russia where the leaks originated. This is all about the wikileaks not Russia hacking into machines and flipping votes but the democrts would have you believe this is the case.

The democrats have lost something more valuable to them than this past election, they have lost their moral high ground and the support of half their party which is why they are like crazed animals now and their true faces are exposed and all pretenses are gone. You got to wonder what is the end game for these lunatics. Is this just theater for the voters who will always support them no matter what or is this a pathetic attempt to bring back the millions who left their ranks. If its the latter than its a fool errands as the DNC nor its backers have any credibility in the eyes of those who they cheated. It's starting to seem more so that the Democrats are starting to pick a fight with Russia to force your allegiance back to them under the banner of fighting a common enemy that they themselves created.

The DNC is not even disputing those emails and have diverted the masses attention away from said contents and started a all out crazed assault to save their corrupt faces at the expense of starting a fucking global conflict with a nuclear armed powered.

The irony is the DNC is crying election tampering when they are fucking guilty of that very crime themselves.

Don't get me wrong I fucking hate Trump but the alternative of his VP isn't any better nor would by some chance a democrat establishment POS sitting in the Oval office.

Trump is bad. Pence is bad. But having our government compromised by Russia is something that absolutely should not be allowed.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
you have hard evidence that the DNC rigged the primary in favor of their wall street whore shillary. Unaltered evidence that is indisputable and has been validated all thanks to the wikileaks. But the democrats are demanding you look at just the left hand which is supposedly Russia where the leaks originated. This is all about the wikileaks not Russia hacking into machines and flipping votes but the democrts would have you believe this is the case.

You know, the parties don't have to hold elections to choose their candidates at all.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not everything is a fucking conspiracy. People have lost their damn minds.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Who cares if trump is impeached and removed from office then mike Pence will be the president of the US, is that really any better? lol

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
There is a lot more to the Russo-Trump connection than just the revelation of embarrassing emails.

Marek

Banned
There is a lot more to the Russo-Trump connection than just the revelation of embarrassing emails.

Yes. Mainman is a fucking retard.

Hey Mainman, how about trump surrogates promising Putin the lifting of sanctions then trump appointing tillerson, a man who has personally crafted a multi billion dollar oil deal with Russia that was stymied by sanctions. Now tillerson is skipping a NATO meeting to meet with putin.

Fuck you. You're retarded.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Yes. Mainman is a fucking retard.

Hey Mainman, how about trump surrogates promising Putin the lifting of sanctions then trump appointing tillerson, a man who has personally crafted a multi billion dollar oil deal with Russia that was stymied by sanctions. Now tillerson is skipping a NATO meeting to meet with putin.

Fuck you. You're retarded.

Who the fuck are you, don't answer because it was rhetorical you retard and I really don't give two shits about you or your regurgitated talking points. Let me now give you the respect you warrant which is none you mark ass bitch. So fucking dumb you are buying into the spoon feed conspiracies being peddle by fucking criminals who have been caught dead to right and are now deflecting.

What the Clinton Machine is doing is projecting their own crimes on Trump. Something his campaign had no idea of how to pull off. But we know the Clinton Machine did. Wikileaks documented that. It's a tried and true method they always use. Blame the other guy for doing exactly what they themselves have already done.

I am not here to defend Trump, much like you he is a piece of shit I hold in contempt. As for any back room deals Trump has with Russia such obvious shady activities are just as corrupt as those that Shillary has benefited from herself in past dealings with Russia, the infamous uranium deal being a example. That bitch is the queen of pay for play you empty headed motherfucker. Those sanctions Trump lifted are the one Obama implemented on his way out the door in response to Shillary losing the election. Trump is currently destroying everything from the EPA to the department of education for the benefit of his inner circle and to the detriment of the masses, are you going to make a correlation between every neo conservative policies he puts into action and Russia you half wit.

You know what fucktard how about you explain how Russia directly influenced the election. Go ahead and try to form a coherent opinion of your own. As it stands progressives did not turn out to vote for Shillary because certain leaked documents exposed how the DNC cheated the progressives candidate and numerous other infractions. The contents of said documents are confirmed authentic. The release of these documents was relevant but since it exposed the true DNC narrative it is now being spun to sheeple like you as tampering. Notice how the DNC absolutely will not talk about the contents of the documents they immediately deflect to Russia. She lost because progressives simply did not vote for her not because of hacking voting machines and all that bullshit.

Are you slow enough to believe that either of the two major political parties in the U.S genuinely represents the will of the people. Your like a dog of the DNC, they keep you on a leash well heeled and now they have stuck a pair of Putin old drawers in your face so you can get his scent and bark every time you see him you don't need to know why you just believe the lies and dick ride.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Who the fuck are you, don't answer because it was rhetorical you retard and I really don't give two shits about you or your regurgitated talking points. Let me now give you the respect you warrant which is none you mark ass bitch. So fucking dumb you are buying into the spoon feed conspiracies being peddle by fucking criminals who have been caught dead to right and are now deflecting.

What the Clinton Machine is doing is projecting their own crimes on Trump. Something his campaign had no idea of how to pull off. But we know the Clinton Machine did. Wikileaks documented that. It's a tried and true method they always use. Blame the other guy for doing exactly what they themselves have already done.

I am not here to defend Trump, much like you he is a piece of shit I hold in contempt. As for any back room deals Trump has with Russia such obvious shady activities are just as corrupt as those that Shillary has benefited from herself in past dealings with Russia, the infamous uranium deal being a example. That bitch is the queen of pay for play you empty headed motherfucker. Trump is currently destroying everything from the EPA to the department of education for the benefit of his inner circle and to the detriment of the masses, are you going to make a correlation between every neo conservative policies he puts into action and Russia you half wit.

You know what fucktard how about you explain how Russia directly influenced the election. Go ahead and try to form a coherent opinion of your own. As it stands progressives did not turn out to vote for Shillary because certain leaked documents exposed how the DNC cheated the progressives candidate and numerous other infractions. The contents of said documents are confirmed authentic. The release of these documents was relevant but since it exposed the true DNC narrative it is being spun to sheeple like you as tampering. She lost because people did not vote for her not because of hacking voting machines and all that bullshit.

I wonder are slow enough to believe that either of the two major political parties in the U.S genuinely represents the will of the people. Your like a dog of the DNC, they keep you on a leash well heeled and now they have stuck a pair of Putin old drawers in your face so you can get his scent and bark every time you see him you don't need to know why you just believe the lies.

If the FBI is investigating Trump for possible ties to tampering the election with Russians, then something is up. I don't understand why you are equating an FBI investigation with conspiracy theories.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Lmfao

:lolz:

I'm gonna extract so much text and effort from you, trumpfaggot

Oh than I will keep it short so your illiterate ass can follow along.

Well much like your parents I don't expect much out of you in return you little mark

Now go get hooked on phonics faggot.

If the FBI is investigating Trump for possible ties to tampering the election with Russians, then something is up. I don't understand why you are equating an FBI investigation with conspiracy theories.

It's called a witch hunt similar to the bitch hunting I am perpetrating on Poopie up yonder except in his case there is actual merit for the accusations I made against him. The honest truth is I technically win either way it turns out either they hang Trump or find nothing but in my opinion there is nothing there so lets wait for the outcome from the people who actually have the authority to render a verdict. But on the bigger stage I lose you lose we all lose either way because Trump or Pence will be president. The FBI is a disgraced organization who has lost the respect and confidence of many in this country, Shillary should have been indicted anyone of us in this thread would have been for far less.

I ask you this, how do you believe Russia tampered with the U.S election. Explain what methods did they use. Do you believe they hacked machines, bribed people, etc.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I ask you this, how do you believe Russia tampered with the U.S election. Explain what methods did they use. Do you believe they hacked machines, bribed people, etc.

There is no way in hell I can explain that, I'm just a simple-minded peasant. TBH I never thought much of the Russian accusations before. But when the FBI investigates you, that is cause for alarm.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
For the record, the wikileaks documents did not reveal that the Clinton Campaign rigged the primary.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

When Lesin was found dead in the Hotel Dupont in DC, his company, RT, aka Russia Today, transferred to the Kremlin. RT was initially a moderate investigative media source that was linked on Google news aggregator and Facebook's news aggregator. This is a key point, because seizing RT provided the Kremlin with an established news source. It was the easiest for them to seize (obviously they couldnt do this with an american news source, because it would be too obvious).

Michael Flynn Sr then travelled to Russia and received money from semi-state entities, including Kaspersky. Kaspersky is the antivirus company, alleged to conduct black hat activity for the Russian government at times.

Flynn returns to the US, a little bit richer, with a verifiable story to support his increase in capital (thereby voiding any allegations of FCPA violations). Flynn sets up shop to manage sock puppet army in US.

RT begins to post dubious fake news articles. Sock puppets promote the news articles on social media. Whether or not people read it, they see the headlines. Cheese Pizza conspiracy theories absorbed by global audience. Flynn's son takes credit for shooting incident that results from his own fake news promotion.

Trump wins election, appoints Flynn as NSA director.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member

But you realize that it wouldn't actually be a crime for the DNC to "rig" things for Clinton, right? And that Bernie could have won every state and the DNC could have chosen to throw those results out at the convention anyway? Party primaries aren't general elections.

I'm saying this as someone who voted for Sanders in the 2016 primaries and watched the RNC railroad Ron Paul in the 2008 and 2012 primaries. "Rigging" in primaries is frustrating, but not illegal.

Do you understand this? Yes/no?

Marek

Banned
But you realize that it wouldn't actually be a crime for the DNC to "rig" things for Clinton, right? And that Bernie could have won every state and the DNC could have chosen to throw those results out at the convention anyway? Party primaries aren't general elections.

I'm saying this as someone who voted for Sanders in the 2016 primaries and watched the RNC railroad Ron Paul in the 2008 and 2012 primaries. "Rigging" in primaries is frustrating, but not illegal.

Do you understand this? Yes/no?

Nurr durr shilliary is a major crimminal! The FBI and CIA are lying about their Russian findings in some massive librul conspiracy to derail Donald Trump! The DNC machine is a crimminal enterprise and the GOP wuz just playing by the rules as always.

Marek

Banned

Because he's in the anger phase of grief.

"Mark ass bitch" lmao.

You really see it all here. A conspiracy spewing trumpfaggot using 90s gangsta lingo.

Please keep it up Mainman. You are comedy gold.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In the past week, a witness for the investigation fell out of a window in Moscow, and another witness was gunned down in Kiev.