Wow $$$ Neo geo was full set

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bel is not his name. It's only a nickname. Nobody named their kid 'Bel'. Nobody forgot the other L

No shit :lolz:

Your efforts at defending him are fruitless here. It would be best if you ignore it, clearly.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I think we all are now that you mention it. It is up to you newbloods to take over. Time to step it up.

Pfft... NONE of the current "newbloods" has achieved a level where I think they're worth my time...

Wanna step up? Better make sure you're ready to go up a gear...

xROTx

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
So Ultra blindly has his boy's back. Sounds familiar.

It's not like bel killed someone.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
So Ultra blindly has his boy's back. Sounds familiar.

It's not like bel killed someone.

I can appreciate loyalty... it's something that can't be brought..

However... asking $200K for a collection that has no provenance and evidence of such... then being defended by someone that isn't selling the collection...

..is somewhat fucking dumb...

Wanna ask $200K for a complete Jap AES set... you better make sure your ass is up for a fight and the questions that are incoming...

This is NG.com... not a fucking infants playgroup where they use finger paint and eat the plascticine...

xROTx

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I agree, Rot.

Just had to point out, most of us had to deal with blind loyalty by others here.

Marek

Banned
I know Bel since years ago. He is a great collector and a great person. During more tan 15 years he has been collecting SNES games (he has an incredible SNES full set PAL ESP), Dreamcast console full set, and NEO-GEO AES japanese full set. He is one of the webmasters of Beta-Zero.com, wich is one of the best forums in Spain. All the japanese set is 100% original and you talk like a shit eater. The absolute idiot is you, no doubt, shithead.

Welcome back venturis! !!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I can appreciate loyalty... it's something that can't be brought..

However... asking $200K for a collection that has no provenance and evidence of such... then being defended by someone that isn't selling the collection...

..is somewhat fucking dumb...

Wanna ask $200K for a complete Jap AES set... you better make sure your ass is up for a fight and the questions that are incoming...

This is NG.com... not a fucking infants playgroup where they use finger paint and eat the plascticine...

xROTx

What puzzles me is that Ultra Gen didn't even have to say a word and we all would have thought that he's just a collectard being eccentric about taking pics of games (kinda like craig's list wonderer Pedostach AKA Grizzo?) and that's ok, everyone has their vice...but he had to speak up to defend his friend selling something somewhere else, a friend that isn't even a member here, or is he? I doubt it, if he is, he would have known by now that this is going on...maybe he is a member and he's just scared to speak up 'cause he knows exactly what he's doing.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Oh the oveja one had nothing to do with being vegetarian, it is a way of saying you have no personal opinion, like you are part of a herd where you all follow the same opinion.
So I did give too much credit. :keke:

:lolz: Don't cry baby...
RESPECT? MORALITY?
You talk about respect after saying that?
Fucking hypocrite
You did not answer my question. Also, you haven't understood my post at all.
[yes, it was made self-mockingly.]

I am visiting the zoo.
keep pounding your chest and i'll come breaking through that fucking screen in front of you.
DevotedUncomfortableAmericancrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Your gif placement is fading xsq. Are you getting rusty?
tenor.gif

What puzzles me [...]
jumping on the bandwagon now? ;)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So I did give too much credit. :keke:

jumping on the bandwagon now? ;)

Do you really think I remember anything about you other than your trolling ways? Come on, get real, I just didn't wanna break your hoping heart, lol.

Bandwagoning no, but I shouldn't be surprised you said that. I guess you're just pretending to understand Spanish otherwise you wouldn't be trolling...again.

xsq

Do you really think I remember anything about you other than your trolling ways? Come on, get real, I just didn't wanna break your hoping heart, lol.

Bandwagoning no, but I shouldn't be surprised you said that. I guess you're just pretending to understand Spanish otherwise you wouldn't be trolling...again.
i don't imagine you remember much about anyone but yourself... and trolling you? I wouldn't dare.
No hace falta que se justifique.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I remember plenty of things about plenty of people, I'm sorry you're not one of them, such is life.

No me estoy justificando, solamente estoy aclarando la diferencia entre entender bien las cosas y pretender entenderlas como lo estas haciendo. Mas bien lee nuevamente lo que deje atras porque no lo entendiste y deja de babosear tanto.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object

I understand what you say. This is not a place for people like my friend Bel or another great and respectable collectors that I luckily know. This is the place where mongrels talk shit about people which they don't know personally, and the place where cowards insult great persons only because they put a price for their belongings.

Ok, thanks for your advice. You compare this place with an infants playgroup where they paint and eat plasticine. I'm sure many of these infants have bigger brains and more balls than many monkeys here.

Every one can ask for the sum that he considers opportune for something that he has. A high price is not an excuse to insult anybody. Did you mentioned the word 'fight'? To be ready for a fight here in ng.com? What kind of fight?
For me, a fight means to break the large mouth to a fag. I haven't seen any fight here, only I see three or four animals writing garbage while they introduce a greasy corncob inside their rectums. This is not a fight, this is a shame!
Animals that enjoy insulting an honourable person, hidden behind from a screen, only because they don't like the price. Do you, fucking monkeys, use to go to shops and do you name 'absolute stupid' to the sellers when you see a high price?
I can imagine this 3/4 rats inside a commerce seeing an expensive lot of jewels, I think this three/four cowards would keep silence and they would think: 200k? OMG, it's too expensive. End of the 'fight'. But here, in ng.com these bastards are behind a screen. It explains everything.

(Luckily the bastards are not a majority, here also respectable people exist as Razoola, distropia etc.)

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I'm doing this in English so I don't confuse people any further.

Here's the thing, when he says "Fight" he means it figuratively, dude, you need to rationalize this shit, you're not new to internet forums where opinions fly left and right. Your friend isn't a member here, I don't even know why are you so bent on defending him, how is any of this affecting your pal? It looks like it's affecting you, is this really what you want? A bunch of people trolling you to no end over an overpriced sale that is not even taking place here? How does any of this begins to register in your head as a calling to arms?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I understand what you say. This is not a place for people like my friend Bel or another great and respectable collectors that I luckily know. This is the place where mongrels talk shit about people which they don't know personally, and the place where cowards insult great persons only because they put a price for their belongings.

Ok, thanks for your advice. You compare this place with an infants playgroup where they paint and eat plasticine. I'm sure many of these infants have bigger brains and more balls than many monkeys here.

Every one can ask for the sum that he considers opportune for something that he has. A high price is not an excuse to insult anybody. Did you mentioned the word 'fight'? To be ready for a fight here in ng.com? What kind of fight?
For me, a fight means to break the large mouth to a fag. I haven't seen any fight here, only I see three or four animals writing garbage while they introduce a greasy corncob inside their rectums. This is not a fight, this is a shame!
Animals that enjoy insulting an honourable person, hidden behind from a screen, only because they don't like the price. Do you, fucking monkeys, use to go to shops and do you name 'absolute stupid' to the sellers when you see a high price?
I can imagine this 3/4 rats inside a commerce seeing an expensive lot of jewels, I think this three/four cowards would keep silence and they would think: 200k? OMG, it's too expensive. End of the 'fight'. But here, in ng.com these bastards are behind a screen. It explains everything.

(Luckily the bastards are not a majority, here also respectable people exist as Razoola, distropia etc.)

:lolz: crying like a bitch.

xsq

...mongrels...monkeys...animals...bastards
i'd rather be a monkey in this zoo than a price jacking collectard.
and i'd hang with the "kids" on here that respect our own neighborhood rules over jerking off with Ultra4Bel and his invisible great spanishits anytime.

Your friend isn't a member here, I don't even know why are you so bent on defending him, how is any of this affecting your pal? It looks like it's affecting you, is this really what you want? A bunch of people trolling you to no end over an overpriced sale that is not even taking place here? How does any of this begins to register in your head as a calling to arms?
give it up, he's never going to answer those questions. Someone must have shit in the milk of the mother that bore him...

No me estoy justificando, solamente estoy aclarando la diferencia entre entender bien las cosas y pretender entenderlas como lo estas haciendo. Mas bien lee nuevamente lo que deje atras porque no lo entendiste y deja de babosear tanto.
applause. you caught me, all i can do is understand some spanish when i read it, didn't learn more than that in school. but what am i telling you for? you'll forget it when the day is over. at least you remembered you don't remember too well, good job gramps.