Been a long time.....10 years

dcx516

New Challenger
Hello,

I haven't been on here in a while, I started collecting neo geo aes games in 2007 but had to focus all my time on work and my kids. I had kept all my games 15 aes games in total with my system as well as my MVS collection around 25 total in storage until we could buy a house. Long story short my entire collection as well as neo geo collection was decimated by hurricane sandy. I lost my mind and gave up on all of it. My son started playing games and loves playing fatal fury on a machine at a local pizza place. I'm looking to surprise him with an aes system and start collecting for him.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Off the top of my head
Fatal fury special
Samurai spirits
Baseball all stars
Nam 1975
King of the monsters
Kof 95,96,97
Snk vs capcom

You shouldn't store your games on the top of your head, you were asking for trouble if there was a hurricane on it's way.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This thread is going places. I lold twice.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Buy a neosd. 1 cart. That's all you need.

This is a requirement of re-entry, come on do it!

Also..

giphy.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Oh well... at least dcx516 heeded my advice... unlike that other n00b who went all weird on me...

Geez... I was awesome polite as well..

xROTx

PS. Get a Neosd... they be cool...

dcx516

New Challenger
Yes sir, I may look stupid but I can read! I'm bidding on an AES now and I found 5 games in my parents attic. My son is going to lose his mind
11d492e856073ec54471614b55e5e2ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Yes sir, I may look stupid but I can read! I'm bidding on an AES now and I found 5 games in my parents attic. My son is going to lose his mind
11d492e856073ec54471614b55e5e2ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Sorry about your loss... Happy for your find and your son!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
the usual boring disclaimer: everything Neo has gone up to crazy prices in the last few years.

you should consider selling those NGH carts and going MVS. Or just buy aforementioned flashcart.

Kyle Rayner

Banned
Hello,

I haven't been on here in a while, I started collecting neo geo aes games in 2007 but had to focus all my time on work and my kids. I had kept all my games 15 aes games in total with my system as well as my MVS collection around 25 total in storage until we could buy a house. Long story short my entire collection as well as neo geo collection was decimated by hurricane sandy. I lost my mind and gave up on all of it. My son started playing games and loves playing fatal fury on a machine at a local pizza place. I'm looking to surprise him with an aes system and start collecting for him.

Good luck, that would be a fund project to do with him. thats a lot of lawns to mow if he wants to get a game on his own!