Crash diets!

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Going to start a crash diet today. I have a wedding to go to next month & dont want to buy a new suit.

Im currently 211lbs, need to lose about 15lbs more in less then a month.

Im going to do the military diet weekly. Anybody do crash diets before?

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Cutting out Dairy from my diet dropped 20lbs for me in short order.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
a non sugar vegan diet works for me. plus cutting out white bread and rice for brown and using little oil as possible when cooking.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
ive done liquid fasts. quite effective, and not bad after you passed some inital cravings.

be prepared to pee a lot.....alot a lot.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
25 cups of coffee a day. Nothing else. You will shit your brains out, and the weight will melt off.

Might want to take the month off of work though. :lolz:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Diet's are such a load of shit but the best diet is eating one meal a day, smoking cigarettes and drinking at least a bottle of wine per night. I can vouch for this, it does wonders.

Better off eating better long term and exercising 2-3 times a week than doing this bullshit panic dieting.

Last edited:

dagoto19

n00b
Better off eating better long term and exercising 2-3 times a week than doing this bullshit panic dieting.

This should be your plan even if you don't think you can make it by your due date. You'll gain less weight if you don't binge and just work your ass off for the long game. The day by day gain is minimal but every week you begin feeling better.

94TC

Hardened Shock Trooper
15 Year Member
HDR, 30 minutes of running per day. Keep eating healthy meals, drink plenty of water. Do whatever it is that you do. I don't drink soda or sweets so try cutting those out too.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
He knows this is not a healthy or long term solution.
Occasional fasting does have benefits aside from dropping 15 lbs real quick.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Each day do not eat more than 30g of fat.

NO or very little meat - only veggies.

No beer, goes without saying.

Running 30min a day.

Follow this and you will succeed.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I vote whiskey and cocaine for rapid weight loss.

fake

15 Year Member
Not eating anything for a day or so will get you over the hump. After that, don't eat any carbs or sugar, ever. Just vegetables, fruit, and certain protein like eggs (and I'd assume fish and red meat, though I don't partake). Also, drink as much freezing cold water as you can. Also, no cheating. I took a break from my diet but am planning on getting back on it once I'm done with a particular work project that has me running all over the place.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Thanks for all the suggestions, i know that eatinng right & exercise is the way too go...but this thread is for people who just want to lose weight quickly, not long term. I just need to lose enough to fit into my suit i bought 2 years ago.

I want some extreme stuff like what wrestlers, boxers, & actors do to make weight...

Nothing too crazy like tape worms

I just did Day 1 of the Military Diet & im doing ok. I will post my progress weekly.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Cut out gluten and diary. You will crave suger but keep fruit on hand.

Its hard as fuck to do drink lots of water but you will notice a difference quickly.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Cut out gluten and diary. You will crave suger but keep fruit on hand.

Its hard as fuck to do drink lots of water but you will notice a difference quickly.

Drinking plenty of water is where i have a hard time. How negative of an effect do the water flavors have on the body do you think? The 0 calorie ones. Because there is a Hawaiian punch grape flavor that is amazing, and I know it has to be too good to be true.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I did 15-20lbs in 2 weeks before, but it was more along the lines of taking a strict diet and getting even more strict while getting a lot of running in. Plus it was shedding weight I had just recently put on so not that hard. Shedding weight that has been there is a lot worse.

My recommendation is portion out EXACTLY what you need to stay sane with the diet and don't skip on leg days. You can also dehydrate. My recommendation there is vitamins while portioning out water to acceptable levels. Though if you're not used to the effects of the diet you're probably going to cause some serious muscle spasms. Just a warning.

Last edited:

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Drinking plenty of water is where i have a hard time. How negative of an effect do the water flavors have on the body do you think? The 0 calorie ones. Because there is a Hawaiian punch grape flavor that is amazing, and I know it has to be too good to be true.

Not my area of expertise but I think your essentially just adding sugar to your water. Flavored sugar.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Just eat half of what you are already eating (half portions) and walk/be more active in general

However putting on and getting rid of weight constantly messes up your hormones quite badly long term. You may want to consider safer and more long term options in the future.

Last edited: