Finally ... Four Cab's Linked Up For League Bowling 8 Player Action.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Well after 6 plus years of trying to make this happen with doing my best to get the right deals on buying cabs, hardware and cart's i finally got it all together and it has lead to this. My League Bowling 8 player Multi-link setup! Incredibly happy with the results. Best part is you can still cycle through all of your cart's when not playing League Bowling and when your ready you simply select the game on all four cabs and enter Multi-link on the cab that's assigned #1. This is gonna be soo much fun to play during my retro gaming meet ups I host! League Bowling is my favorite and it's definitely the regulars top favorite party competition game that come over for a blast from the past on my Neo cabs!

That's awesome, first time I have seen this in action !!!

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Very happy with this setup. Glad it's finally completed! Already tracked down one Thrash Rally cart, can't wait to see how that one works out in Multi-link mode!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Awesome, would love to see that in action. I feel the game is a bit overlooked due to it's older graphics, but I think it's a lot of fun.

Are you planning on doing this for all 8p games?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Awesome, would love to see that in action. I feel the game is a bit overlooked due to it's older graphics, but I think it's a lot of fun.

Are you planning on doing this for all 8p games?

It's definitely an underrated game due to its old style for sure, but that is what makes it such a gem IMO. It plays great and the fun factor is fantastic! I've got multiple rooms in my place with Arcade cabs and PVM setups so yes I'm totally gonna try and do this with Thrash Rally and Riding Hero.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Stoked! Someone on here was rad enough to offer me a few Thrash Rally cart's for my setups! Hopefully it all works out, looks like it's all coming along. Totally appreciate the love you guys!

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
looks awesome, love me some LB. Thrash Ralley would be cool with wheels.

Shouldn't there be a player 2 & 6 instead of 1 & 5 repleted?

edit: I think I answered my own question after watching the video...carry on

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Absolutely fantastic setup. It's going to be a blast at your next meetup. I'm surprised no one has done this in the past honestly.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
When we did this at an MN meetup it was one consolized MVS and two AES's. It kept crashing because the AES's don't have the address dips to handle more than two systems. We only got through one or two full six player games.

Tengugurl

Cheng's Errand Boy
This is so cool! Gosh, I am so jealous :) You have so many cabs, I will catch up someday. (Just starting)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
aw, that's cute...welcome to the nightmare, lol.

Edit: Nightmare as in the curse of getting into the hobby and the wonders of it. When it comes to cab ownership...most of the time it's a roll of the dice.

Last edited:

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Can't wait to host my next meet up, my guest are gonna flip out! Too freaking rad! Looks like I may getting three copys of Thrash Rally next. This group is definitely looking out for a fellow Neo Geo bro! Much appreciated, thanks you guy's!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Awesome setup, thanks for sharing!

It would be great putting together a VS with Kizuna 4P...

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Thanks bro! Absolutely loving my latest setup! Been having some great 8 way battles lately, my guest are totally feeling it also! Yeah man can't wait to get it all setup and fully working for some tag team battles at my Neo Geo meet ups!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Thanks bro! Absolutely loving my latest setup! Been having some great 8 way battles lately, my guest are totally feeling it also! Yeah man can't wait to get it all setup and fully working for some tag team battles at my Neo Geo meet ups!

Any update on the 4 player kizuna? Were you able to figure out the configuration to have 4 player battle in the game will??

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Any update on the 4 player kizuna? Were you able to figure out the configuration to have 4 player battle in the game will??

Been crazy busy with work these past few days. Haven't messed with it since Sunday. I'll be posting up a video when I do Lil bro.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Very nice setup Neo G-Tron, I need to take you up on a previous post/offer to attend one of you get togethers. I'm probably just a few miles away!