Finally ... Four Cab's Linked Up For League Bowling 8 Player Action.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Been crazy busy with work these past few days. Haven't messed with it since Sunday. I'll be posting up a video when I do Lil bro.

Very awesome dude. Never knew you could do 4 player battles in kizuna encounter. Guess ya learn something new everyday.

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
Very nice setup Neo G-Tron, I need to take you up on a previous post/offer to attend one of you get togethers. I'm probably just a few miles away!

Most definitely, I have casuals pretty much every weekend. We get into some serious tech work also. I'm located off of Firestone Blvd right before the Golf N Stuff. Hit me up whenever.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Wow looks fantastic! Could you please show the dip settings on the MV1B? I need to set correctly for my setup! Soo exciting to see this working, thanks for sharing your video!

I have to check but, which MVS motherboard are you using?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf
I have to check but, which MVS motherboard are you using?

This is the mobo I'm using a MV1B, it came with the Kizuna Encounter kit. Imy pretty sure it's my dip settings that I don't have set properly. Could you show me a pick of how you have your dip settings setup? Thanks ...

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Does the MV1B have a bios specific to 4P Kizuna (like the MV1B that came with Irritating Maze kits) or is it a standard MV1B?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, excellent contribute there massimiliano. Nice thread too!

Now that I know you're a brother in Metal I can see you under a whole new light. When are you ever gonna participate in Los Turfes Club?

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf

NEO G-TRON

Marked Wolf

Now that I know you're a brother in Metal I can see you under a whole new light. When are you ever gonna participate in Los Turfes Club?

This post has definitely gotten way good! Thanks to you all that have contributed and helped me out! Dude I absolutely love playing Neo Turf Masters! Best Golf game to this day!

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member

Hey! "may your sword stay wet, like a young girl in her prime" (ref)

Glad to help, I'll definitively need to take some dust off my BTG cart!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...hold your hammers hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!

Would be great to have you both participate in the club!