10% Discount on Watermelon's New MD/Genesis Game PAPRIUM (Project Y)

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Hi all,

Watermelon has given all investors in Project Y a 10% off discount coupon code that can be given to anyone and everyone.

The code can be used starting March 28th. This discount code will be valid for 37 days.

If you're planning on buying PAPRIUM for the Sega Mega Drive / Genesis use this code to save 10%.

10% discount code:

On March 28th visit the following sites to buy PAPRIUM the video game for your MD / Genesis:

http://www.paprium.com

http://magicalgamefactory.com

If anyone uses my code (9479238) Watermelon will give me 50 gems; which is currency on their web site used for paying for their products. 500 gems = $50 USD

If there are any other PAPRIUM (Project Y) investors out there please feel free to reply and add your code here. Anyone planning on purchasing PAPRIUM and who wants to use a 10% discount code, get the code from the forum member that you would like to support!

PAPRIUM early Screen shot:
project-y-wip-02.jpg

I would have posted this in the Market forum but I don't have access.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
This game's development is taking so long that it started on Genesis and will be being released on Playstation 4....

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
If anyone uses my code (9479238) Watermelon will give me 50 gems; which is currency on their web site used for paying for their products. 500 gems = $50 USD

Now you're shilling for money? Wonders never cease with you.

I would have posted this in the Market forum but I don't have access.

You don't have access because you asked to have it taken away, and rightfully so - this doesn't belong in the market.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
This game's development is taking so long that it started on Genesis and will be being released on Playstation 4....

Yeah, it's been in the works for a really long time (4 years?). I think we'll finally get a release date on March 25th.

Now you're shilling for money? Wonders never cease with you.

Hey buddy! Thanks for chiming in.

If I missed out and didn't get in early for Project Y I would like a 10% discount. It's not huge but it's something. Specially if your currency is not as strong as the USD.

Any other Project Y Investors out there? Please post your code so that FilthyRear can get in on this action too.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
Thanks for posting this, I've actually been curious about this for a long time. I didn't know if it would ever see the light of day, it would be great to see an actual release date.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
The good news for anyone who hasn't per-ordered (what WM calls Investors) is that you'll have a chance to finally see the game and decide if it's worth buying. I'm really eager to see what the game has become since the early 'work in progress' video WM posted a long time ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iR8wwBhYPM

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I think all our questions will be answered March 25th.

Right now, there is not much news... other than 'news is coming soon'.

March 25th, I'm guessing we might see pre-orders open, see a release date and a video of the game. Hopefully we'll see the game packaging too.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm far from your "buddy", you scamming piece of shit.

Get 'em cheap to add to walls of that plastic-and-PCB tomb you've constructed for yourself.

LMBO @ you calling yourself an "investor."
Lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
After waiting so long, I can comfortably say that the revealed name is just as lame as I expected it to be. It's perhaps not nearly as uninspired as Project Y, but Paprium? seriously? Sounds like an Okami or Paper Mario sequel.

I hate to ruin your trolling, but Watermelon officially calls all their early backers "investors". When Project Y was announced, people could pour in money converted to gems to have a say in the content of the game, along with a pre-order.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I hate to ruin your trolling, but Watermelon officially calls all their early backers "investors". When Project Y was announced, people could pour in money converted to gems to have a say in the content of the game, along with a pre-order.

Jesus...

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
... Do you know anything about Watermelon or their "Magical Game Factory"?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
If you're in the market for this game and you're dead set against helping out TheSegaDude, feel free to PM me for a coupon code. I'm not going to post my code publicly because I really don't care if I get extra "gems" or whatever, but if I can help someone out, I will.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Thanks! I will use that code, although the cynical side of me thinks that once I've pre-ordered just after the 28th of March, it will 2+ years before they start shipping. That's precisely what happened with the last Pier Solar re-print =/

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Yeah I like Watermelon and their products, and if the game's good to go and ready for shipping I'll buy it. Papi Commando and the Sacred Bloodlines games were like that, so I'll see if that's the case. If it's just a preorder with an unknown release date I'll pass.

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Sorry for the dumb question but...how this relates the neogeo?

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Both Japanese consoles?

Both released on the same planet?

Take your pick...

Nah...OP should at least attempt a port, given they both share a 68000 ...otherwise it is too much of a stretch for the main news thread...maybe under unrelated.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Can someone remind me what the issue is with TheSegaDude?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm far from your "buddy", you scamming piece of shit.

Get 'em cheap to add to walls of that plastic-and-PCB tomb you've constructed for yourself.

... Do you know anything about Watermelon or their "Magical Game Factory"?

I know it took them almost a year and a half to ship my Pier Solar Reprint which I never got. I know that much about Watermelon.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Yeah, I should have put this in unrelated. At first I was thinking the Market because it's something for sale but since I could not put it there I then thought it was good for news... but yes it's not Neo.

Sorry guys. Maybe a mod can move the thread?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yeah, I should have put this in unrelated. At first I was thinking the Market because it's something for sale but since I could not put it there I then thought it was good for news... but yes it's not Neo.

Sorry guys. Maybe a mod can move the thread?

The problem... is you don't think...

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Based on the little video footage, game looks crude. Doubt it has innovative or more modern mechanics.

I don't care though, this will be hot talk of retro world.

I will pay money now and invest.

I think it'll pay off big if you know what I mean :smirk:.

That's the whole point of these new games. Resale value

Last edited: