My Japanese Bartop Giveaway Prize Came In !!!!!!!!!!

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So you had to wait now it's our turn!? You motherfucker! Let's go!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
You'd better be fucking curing cancer or some shit at work to leave this thing sitting in the crate.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
He must be tired too 'cause we were supposed to play some games, he's crushing it though, like men do.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Holy shit! Are you serious with this making us wait bullshit?!?

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I've always wanted to receive something in a big, wooden, crate. Also fuck the op

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
So I didnt open the box until about 11 pm sunday night. Been catching up on sleep since ive been a zombie lately. My gf has more of the pics of the actual unboxing. She will send those to me around lunch time and ill post up.
But there was some minor scrapes on the paint from shipping. Nothing too bad, ill just have to touch it up with some automotive paint.
I didnt get to play on it much due to whatever reason the guy didnt put a ethernet jack on the cab. He wants me to use a usb wifi adapter, which i do not have so i need to get one. So i couldnt even sign into steam or anything to play. When i get home today ill load it up with my fightcade roms and get some game play one it.
The overall build of it is pretty nice, especially the joystick. Another thing i noticed was the joystick is wired up with a zero delay pc encoder instead of a brook UFB board. So i cant use the joystick on any new gen home consoles or xbox 360. Was very disappointed to see that. And i was having the hardest time getting the joystick to work on the games i did try to play so that that paired with no net lead me to not getting much play time on it.

I will get those pics up as she sends them to me. I have the pics of the paint damage but i dont wanna post those up until I have the good pics too.

Again, sorry for the wait, im not a asshole, just tired

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Modify that bitch, add Ethernet and install a Brook in there, you're pretty handy, this would be a walk in the park for you.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Im not saying i cant do it, but it was supposed to come equipped with a brook board, i can throw one in there with my eyes closed, but those things are like $100. Was expecting one of those in it.
Ill have to open up the actual case. If there is a ethernet port on the mobo i can run it and add a jack myself. But again, i was expecting these things to be on there already.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
They prolly cut some corners to save some money on the giveaway vs the purchased setups?. Hey, at least it was free...

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
True, im going to have one of my friends do a review video on it. With a good camera/lighting. I want to put it out there just for the community so ppl and possible backers of the project can see the quality of it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, I'm down to watch a video, get some ideas flowing. I'm working on a blueprint for a future project and it's always a treat to see how space management goes inside some of these custom cabs.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
that black square in the first pic is where the CP mounts to the cab. Just inscase anyone is wondering, looks kinda like a doormat lol.

I will try to get pictures of the inside tonight or tomorrow when i have time. You can see some of the damage to the paint in the last 2 pictures

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
How heavy is it? Is the control panel sturdy/secure to the monitor? Curious how its attached. Also, does it move around when playing?

Man its really unfortunate that they shorted you on the brooks pcb. You should mention it to them, also about the damage, so they secure the package more for future customers.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
i let Rob know about the shipping issue so he can try to prevent it for future customers. Dont wanna see any parts get hurt like that again. lol

Ill snap more pics tonight or tomorrow of the stick and how it connects to the cab. In that first picc the plastic piece sticking out is screwed onto the the buttom of the cab. Then you lay the cp on the part of plastic that sticks out and attach the screws from the bottom.

Its hard to say how heavy it is, due to the shape and weight distribution of everything. Id say its like 45 maybe 50. not very heavy at all. its got rubber feet on it. I had it on acouple of stools when i tested it out. Ill update more on that once i actually sitdown and battle somebody

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Put it back in the crate. All that waiting built up the hype and now I'm disappointed. Lol

Just kidding, it looks awesome!

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice looking unit, AJ, glad to hear it finally showed up! Sucks it's missing a few features, but the fact that you even got this thing in the end is a miracle in and of itself.