Thread: Raspberry Pi Games projects

Cham Cham's Banana

Raspberry Pi Games projects

My brother moved to another state and I'm going to visit him soon. He doesn't play games much these days but we went to the arcades a lot in the 80s and 90s together.

He watches lots of movies so I was thinking of setting up a Raspberry Pi for him with KODI but also putting on RetroPie so we can relive some of the old days together whilst I'm there.

I have yet to do any serious research and know that there's a heap of images available on the interwebs but was wondering what people have done - what I should avoid - and what's a must.

Thanks.
    Looking for:
    MVS - Samurai Shodown V Special, Matrimelee.
    Atomiswave - Samurai VI, Metal Slug VI.
    Dreamcast PAL Console.

Bashful Neophyte

You can start KODI inside Retropie. https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/KODI
    It appears in the Emulationstation's Ports section and you can start it just like a game rom. After exiting Kodi you'll be back in Emulationstation.

KING of BLING
    [place bling here]

if you are like me, and don't want to fiddle and tinker for days - go with Recalbox. It also lets you launch Kodi, wire a power button easily, really good shaders.
    ROT IS DELETING PHOTOBUCKET LINKS!... SOON... he'll be changing usernames... xROTx

Thread Information