Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crossed Swords 2 US AES Near New for sale or trade!

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.

Crossed Swords 2 US AES Near New for sale or trade!

Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I have sold on these forums, but this is the year I am selling all of my doubles of AES/MVS/and NeoCD games now that I have just about everything I want in my collection.

Today I am starting with my very near new condition Crossed Swords 2 English AES cart which is one of my final left in stock. It has been play tested one time to make sure it works with the top of the AES removed so there are no insertion marks on the game cart.

It has been taken care of like any of my most prized Neo-Geo AES games, and due to the extreme rarity of this game I am asking for $2,500 FIRM for this game, OR I would be willing to trade for a legit cart of Samurai Shodown V Special "unfixed" English AES Cart in the same like new condition as my Crossed Swords 2 is in.

Everyone knows by now my reputation around here is rock solid since I signed up, and it is also 100% perfect feedback on ebay as well username Bonks-Gamezone since 2003. So you have nothing to worry about when buying my games, I can guarantee you they are legit as I always check my games using a jewelers loupe on the manuals, stickers, and inserts.

This game in particular was made by Jeff Kurtz and Razoola, so this game doesn't really have the same type of authenticity as an SNK game would have to look for, but I can still guarantee you, this game is 100% legit, and is what is pictured.

Please take a look at the pics provided here before you make up your mind as once the game is sold there is NO REFUNDS! If your trading, you send FIRST, and finally if your buying this game using PayPal I ONLY take GIFT payments unless you are a well known established member here that I have known for years in which case I will make an exception for you, and you can then pay using Goods and Services with 4% added for PP fee's.

Shipping is free in the USA of course, International will cost whatever the exact fee's are.

Thank you, and I will be selling more after this game is sold/traded! Have a nice day!

-J

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/fakkk2/slideshow/

EDIT: Game Traded for Samurai Shodown V Special English AES like new unfixed edition from Shawn Maxon! Thank you and Enjoy your game! As soon as Sam Sho V Special English unfixed arrives as seen in the pictures, your game will be shipped to you bubblewrapped, and placed inside a snugfit plastic case, and double boxed as Shawn does in the NeoStore!

More games to sale starting sometime tomorrow! See you all then!
    Last edited by Fakk2; 03-12-2017 at 06:58 AM.

Occult Archmage
    That's a massive profit you're striving for there...

Quote Originally Posted by F4U57 View Post
    That's a massive profit you're striving for there...
    Considering that I have seen it sell for around that price more than once now, I don't think that's much of a profit really. Neo-Geo games go up monthly in price and this IS 2017 you know. I believe this will sell at this price either way as I have had 4 people asking about this copy of mine for the past 6 months, and they were offering upward of $2k each time.

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS
    Did you not already trade your Crossed swords 2 spare back in 2015 for a pink bullets?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...s-for-CS-2-AES, post 54.
    Last edited by Razoola; 03-12-2017 at 05:43 AM.
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Chin's Bartender

I sold mine for less than $500 about a year ago to DreamTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Razoola View Post
    Did you not already trade your Crossed swords 2 spare back in 2015 for a pink bullets?

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...s-for-CS-2-AES
    Yes I did trade that one for a Pink Bullets, thanks for asking. I managed to get a hold of 2 more since that time, along with many other copies of many rare games, and I have a LOT of doubles that will be selling this year.

EDIT: Crossed Swords 2 AES is now SOLD/TRADED for English AES Samurai Shodown V Special "unfixed"! Thanks for looking!
    Last edited by Fakk2; 03-12-2017 at 06:10 AM.

Chin's Bartender

Ebay is the place to go if you're looking for 500%+ profit. Not here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fakk2 View Post
    Yes I did trade that one for a Pink Bullets, thanks for asking. I managed to get a hold of 2 more since that time, along with many other copies of many rare games, and I have a LOT of doubles that will be selling this year.
    I was looking at the pictures, I'm trying to understand what the white is running along the bottom of the insert in the first picture is? Is there another insert or something below it?
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    EDIT: Game Traded for Samurai Shodown V Special English AES like new unfixed edition from Shawn Maxton! Thank you and Enjoy your game! As soon as Sam Sho V Special English unfixed arrives as seen in the pictures, your game will be shipped to you bubblewrapped, and placed inside a snugfit plastic case, and double boxed as Shawn does in the NeoStore!
    trre.gif

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.

I was looking at the pictures, I'm trying to understand what the white is running along the bottom of the insert in the first picture is? Is there another insert or something below it?
    I always place 2 acid free papers cut to size of the insert, and place them underneath the inserts of all my Snaplock case games so the inserts get some protection from the holes in the cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado Rockie View Post
    Ebay is the place to go if you're looking for 500%+ profit. Not here.
    LOL Thanks for your advice, but I sell my games for whatever the fuck price I feel like, here or there, or anywhere. They are MY games to sell, and if you don't like the prices, look elsewhere. This is 2017 bud, and I'm not playing your "We live in 2004 still, so sell your games for nothing" game that you play. Sorry, I just don't play that game. I pay a fortune for my games normally, and sell them for what I pay for them. This copy of Crossed Swords 2 I literally bought from a Collector for a shit ton more than what you might think as the game itself has risen in price since it's release and is in very small qty's, so I sold it for what I felt it was worth, and I got what I wanted for it. If the game was only worth $500, then it would not have sold in under 2 god damn hours, thank you very much, and have a nice day!
    Last edited by Fakk2; 03-12-2017 at 06:47 AM.

I see its alreay gone, that was quick...... wonder who got it.
    Last edited by Razoola; 03-12-2017 at 06:43 AM.

I see its alreay gone, that was quick...... wonder who got it.
    Ummm I edited that info in the top post, his name is Shawn Maxon. I wound up trading it for Sam Sho V Special Eng unfixed on the NGFL FB page. I will be posting all my sales this year both on FB NGFL and on here.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    I always place 2 acid free papers cut to size of the insert, and place them underneath the inserts of all my Snaplock case games so the inserts get some protection from the holes in the cases.

Is everything in your house lined with plastic too?

For the tunes lovers!

King's Bartender
    found a pic of OP

It's impossible to be a nice guy on the internet.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuChu Flamingo View Post
    I made the same facial expression when I saw that same post.

Just say you traded the game and that's it.

I love you guys also! LOL! <3 Next game up for sale/trade tomorrow, see you then

Formerly Giltygear
    xROTx
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Since this already went to SHAWN MAXON!!!!, can I leave this here?

charlene.jpeg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvie View Post
    Xorthen was on my case for a few days via PM (and then some) offering to pay me $20 just to talk on the phone with me for an hour, but he chickened out or something and then decided to be an asshole in public towards me

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    SHAWN MAXON

with his new game

For the tunes lovers!

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.
    fakk flipping.

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Since this already went to SHAWN MAXON!!!!, can I leave this here?

charlene.jpeg
    Glad to see you have an obsession with my wife loser, lol Keep it up as it makes you look more like the loser that you are. I suppose the more you fap off to her pics, the more complete your fucking life is... lol! (just a reminder to those few of you that still lurk around here thinking that I care about your "Fakk's wife this, and Fakk's wife that" comments... surprise, I still don't) If anything, it brings a nice smile to my face knowing that I still make some kind of impact on your pathetic lives, and in the end I still am doing what I want to do, despite your rant's and raves.

Buy the way, Samurai Shodown V Special unfixed arrived in near minty shape, Mr Maxon, and I want to say thank you for the trade. Next games coming up pretty soon, if not her, it will be on NGFL whcih is taken over this site pretty well, with lot less pussies. However, the pussy whining that I hear from this place, well, it help's bring a smile to my face so I might just post the next ones here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xsq View Post
    fakk flipping.
    It's only considered flipping if you sell the game for MORE than what it normally can and does sell for. However, if you would take a look around at the last few the SOLD, they wen't for what I asked for, so hey I can't help it if Blazing Star is now worth $6,500, Ninja Master's is worth $8,000-$10,000, Neo Turf Masters is worth $10k so forth and so on, it just IS what it is bro, I don't set the prices, life does, I just go by with what they are. Hey it's not like someone here is going to sell Neo Turf Masters or Metal SLug 1 US AES for $1,500 each just because... "We are living in 2001 on this website", sorry it's just never going to happen. When it does, please do let me know.

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    your wife looks like a man.
    or like rot in drag, take your pick.
    Last edited by Dr Shroom; 03-20-2017 at 06:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    hahahaha, wow that's a new one to me. Well, I suppose there has to be at least one asshole that thinks women look like dudes, what's your bitch look like now that were on that subject? Or do you not have one thanks to your amazing attitude. lol!

World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    I'm not the one stuck with a ladyboy consolation prize
    Quote Originally Posted by christoph View Post
    Is there no moderation, anywhere on this entire site?

Calvin & Hobbes

Next games coming up pretty soon, if not her, it will be on NGFL whcih is taken over this site pretty well, with lot less pussies. However, the pussy whining that I hear from this place, well, it help's bring a smile to my face so I might just post the next ones here as well.
    No you won't...

All Market and PM privileges revoked...

xROTx

PS. Moved to the War Room... so Market_Fukked2 can reply...

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Hahaha I was thinking the SAME thing!

I'm not the one stuck with a ladyboy consolation prize

For the tunes lovers!

Thread Information