BEST or WORST... Lowball one liner... you...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
..have recieved or given...

Mine:

Best: My kid might need to eat this month... I may need to feed them.. PS. I LIED... just give it me for less or I'll rip your dick off:D

... I actually laughed at this one.. and gave it for cheaporz...

Worst: I over extended my credit card but i really REALLY would like this game.. I've been searching for it for 10 years.. please accept my lowball offer...

... I ignored this one completely...

xROTx

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i've been told once "show us the real shit you fucking nutsack prick"

also "you're the worst person in the world"

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
i've been told once "show us the real shit you fucking nutsack prick"

also "you're the worst person in the world"

I was assuming that last post may not be gaming related... lulz..

xROTx

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Those scumbag resellers on ebay who pose like they're noobs. Every time I do an auction starting at .99 these pieces of filth always message me with something like this:

"Hi! Would you accept $15+ shipping and handling? I can pay right away so this way you don't have to worry about non-paying bidders. Thanks! Mike and Tiffany."

Even if it's like a $100 game they always offer like 10% of the value. I've told a few to fuck off but I mainly just ignore them.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I've had a few absurd offers before...but one I still get is people wanting me to cover 100% of shipping.

"Hi, I'd like to buy your $45 game...can you cover shipping to Alaska?" *shipping is $21*

Sure, asshole, I'd love to eat nearly 50% of the value of the item so I can waste my fucking time, box it up, and ship it to you.

Back when I bought and sold toys, I had this idiot pounding me with question after question about a stupid $15 GI Joe fig. Once I answered all of his bullshit, and sent requested pictures of the item, he asked if I'd cover shipping. I recorded a video of myself smashing it with a hammer and sent that to him as a reply. I found the amusement of it to well worth the $15.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Lmao dude!

That guy had me so pissed. I cannot recall how many pics he requested, but it was a ton, from every angle. It was a V1 Cobra Commander fig...freaking $15. The guy was acting like it was going in some freaking museum or something.

I finally had enough.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
That guy had me so pissed. I cannot recall how many pics he requested, but it was a ton, from every angle. It was a V1 Cobra Commander fig...freaking $15. The guy was acting like it was going in some freaking museum or something.

I finally had enough.

I did that exact thing with a home cart. Mailed the remains to DanAdamKOF or Jigen.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
LOLOLOLOL, I could write a book on this.

Some idiot scouring CL was bombing me for rare games. Asked for a list.

I sent him a list with VERY FAIR pricing and sent back a snarky response. Acted like he knew what he was talking about (he didn't) and was huge asshole in reply.

Thats it? Wow I figured it'd be like $5500. Would you take just $5,575 instead? Im just so shocked about this dealI just can't believe it. I mean its even in Japanese. Man what a guy.

By the way:

FUCK YOU.

It was a ton of import stuff listed for 575, probably worth $1000

So, I wrote a script to flag every single craigslist "WTB" ad. He melted down publicly.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
LOLOLOLOL, I could write a book on this.

Some idiot scouring CL was bombing me for rare games. Asked for a list.

I sent him a list with VERY FAIR pricing and sent back a snarky response. Acted like he knew what he was talking about (he didn't) and was huge asshole in reply.

It was a ton of import stuff listed for 575, probably worth $1000

So, I wrote a script to flag every single craigslist "WTB" ad. He melted down publicly.

lol

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
When he realized it wasn't stopping (weeks), he had an epic fucking tantrum.

I can't find the ads or rant.. because.. I flagged them.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Where would he rant?

did he make a CL ad just to bitch about it?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Where would he rant?

did he make a CL ad just to bitch about it?

hahaha, yep. Kept posting up ads ranting and raving about all of his WTB ads getting flagged.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Sold the whole manga run of Death Note and the whole dvd run of Evangelion for 100.
Guy: $40 for all of it or no deal.
Me: My dick in your mouth you low budget piece of shit!

Then sent him a picture of the paypal transaction for it all. Then typed out "Got the full amount! How do you like them apples fudge packer!"

That was 10 years ago...... man I had anger issues.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When I sold my games for dirt cheap before moving to China I tried craigslist. I think I listed Super Castlevania IV with box and manual for $17, and some dude lowballed me and I said nope. Then his next e-mail he mentioned he was a cop or something. Can't recall if I replied or not.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
When I sold my games for dirt cheap before moving to China I tried craigslist. I think I listed Super Castlevania IV with box and manual for $17, and some dude lowballed me and I said nope. Then his next e-mail he mentioned he was a cop or something. Can't recall if I replied or not.

Lol. Anytime someone goes out of the way in that context to mention they are a cop/military or whatever, you can be certain that they are not.

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
for a while, there was a retro store that was kind of slow to update their pricing, especially on retro stuff.
i.e. mega man legends 2 was $17, and Duck tales 2 was $12.
when they finally updated, they both jumped way beyond the going rate at the time, like $80 and $150
I had copies of both that I posted on craigslist for like $50 and $70.

for the next month I got emails telling me that they were worth $10 max, and that I should be lucky they took the time to throw that offer my way.
I developed some canned response comprised of terrible memes, i think I ended up getting like 10 emails a day.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
$50 for the front $100 for the back