The new obamacare.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Welp, they're back at it. I don't know if it's to increase viewership or what, but all the news outlets are saying this new bill is likely to pass, simply because it's the last chance to repeal Obamacare. I've been leaving voicemails and emailing the senators who are on the fence. You should too if you don't like billionaires and dying people.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Welp, they're back at it. I don't know if it's to increase viewership or what, but all the news outlets are saying this new bill is likely to pass, simply because it's the last chance to repeal Obamacare. I've been leaving voicemails and emailing the senators who are on the fence. You should too if you don't like billionaires and dying people.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Yup, def. good news. But now they're baiting Maine and Alaska by throwing in bonuses for them. If they take the bait, we're fucked.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Yup, def. good news. But now they're baiting Maine and Alaska by throwing in bonuses for them. If they take the bait, we're fucked.

We're fucked, just not because of this bill, which I don't think will pass.

SpamYouToDeath

I asked for a, Custom Rank and, Learned My Lesson.
15 Year Member
I want Famicommander to get in here and explain to me why Canada can have a social health care system but we can't.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
So when is Canada's health care system going to fail?

Hard to say exactly. There are plenty of ways to delay the inevitable, but that will simply make the crash at the end that much more devastating.

It's what the US government has been doing with social security for decades.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
zxYVI04.gif

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Well, if you didn't hear, Trump signed an executive order taking away the gov subsidies to insurers who participate in Obamacare. This will destabilize the market, get a bunch of people kicked off, and raise rates across the board.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Well, if you didn't hear, Trump signed an executive order taking away the gov subsidies to insurers who participate in Obamacare. This will destabilize the market, get a bunch of people kicked off, and raise rates across the board.

While he houses his whore in the white house.

A fucking slovenian whore in the white house.

Old fart trump has no respect for USA.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I'm just glad we finally have someone in the White House that has the balls to stand up to these evil, freeloading poor and middle class people.

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
I'm just glad we finally have someone in the White House that has the balls to stand up to these evil, freeloading poor and middle class people.

It's okay, they'll cut my taxes and I'll trickle that down in ZDTF purchases.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

And result in the closure of rural hospitals.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

Then Trump will say "I told you so" when Obamacare starts actually failing, and his followers will lap it up.

SpamYouToDeath

15 Year Member
Then Trump will say "I told you so" when Obamacare starts actually failing, and his followers will lap it up.

This has been the GOP's strategy for about 7 years now. They intentionally sabotage the system, refuse to fix the resultant problems, and blame Obama.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
My coworker was telling me he was listening to a show last night that put the following forward:

1. The tax bill was Trump's way of appeasing his donors. In it, he seemingly gutted Obamacare by removing the individual mandate. He also reduced Obamacare advertising, lowering enrollment rates for 2017.

2. Trump will put forward a bill to fund Obamacare. This will have multiple effects. Democrats will have to vote for it. Otherwise they will seem evil, as they're voting against socialized healthcare. That means only a few republicans will have to vote for it.

3. Trump and the republicans have effectively rebranded Obamacare into Republicare, take full credit for the Ds' work, and see a huge spike in popularity, assuring further legislation passage and a second presidential term.

Personally, I think Trump is bent on destroying everything Obama touched, so I don't think this is realistic, but I want to hear what you guys think.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
The original concept for Obamacare originated what the Heritage foundation, if I'm not mistaken.