Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Imagine if Trump had actually pushed for single payer, like he hinted at in the first Republican debate. The Democratic establishment would have been knocked to its fucking ass. There could have been a real national realignment. Instead he's leaving everything to the fringe/establishment alliance that surrounds him. It didn't have to be like this. It isn't like he really cares about Republican policy.

He could be consequential, in a good way, and have the love and attention he thinks he deserves if he weren't so lazy and unimaginative.

Crossed Swords Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    Every time that happens it's the people who get fucked.
    Haha I was being sarcastic. I think deregulation is the worst thing that could be done for banks and the medical industrial complex. Not to mention energy companies. Public health, wealth, and everything else would be trampled. It's funny. If I said this shit just five years ago I would have been called a communist. While Occupy had no real vision, they did accomplish a huge thing by brining the concept of the 1% and corporate self interest into the mainstream.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    Imagine if Trump had actually pushed for single payer, like he hinted at in the first Republican debate. The Democratic establishment would have been knocked to its fucking ass. There could have been a real national realignment. Instead he's leaving everything to the fringe/establishment alliance that surrounds him. It didn't have to be like this. It isn't like he really cares about Republican policy.

He could be consequential, in a good way, and have the love and attention he thinks he deserves if he weren't so lazy and unimaginative.
    I said/hoped for the same thing recently but it's wishful thinking of the highest order. Everything he's doing or wants to do is a gift to industry and the rich. The market is jizzing all over itself at the prospect.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

Crossed Swords Knight
    Trickle down money shot.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Trickle down money shot.
    Sig worthy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I said/hoped for the same thing recently but it's wishful thinking of the highest order. Everything he's doing or wants to do is a gift to industry and the rich. The market is jizzing all over itself at the prospect.
    It's really impressive that he manages to be so erratic, yet so unsurprising at the same time. It's almost paradoxical.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    It's really impressive that he manages to be so erratic, yet so unsurprising at the same time. It's almost paradoxical.
    Yeah man, sleight of hand.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

Nobody is happy with it. Heritage isn't happy with it and no one to the left of Heritage is happy with it, for different reasons. GOP never should have caught the car.
    Heritage got their plan, it is the ACA.

THERE IS NO "OTHER" DONALD TRUMP.
    What you see is what you get.

The "Donald Trump" that was just saying crazy shit to get elected and will pivot to more sensible solutions is nothing other than wishful thinking.
    Last edited by norton9478; 03-08-2017 at 12:25 AM.
    There was no immunity to cuckoo ideas on Earth.
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Jesus, it's like everything else I've ever said on this sub forum disappeared.

I get that there's no other Donald Trump, but there will be a next Donald Trump, and the next one might have more discipline and imagination. My point was less about the man and more about the situation he's in. Really, it isn't wishful thinking; it's kind of a relief that the guy, shitty as he is, doesn't seem to see, or be interested in, the ways he could be easily outmaneuvering his opponents.

People are easy to manipulate. One day you've got Van Jones declaring you've "become president" in the middle of an address to congress, and before you know it you've got liberals voting for your second term, even though the war with Mexico isn't going as planned, because access to health care is better than ever.

In search of monsters to destroy
    People are easy to manipulate. One day you've got Van Jones declaring you've "become president" in the middle of an address to congress, and before you know it you've got liberals voting for your second term, even though the war with Mexico isn't going as planned, because access to health care is better than ever.
    This post is awesome.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I said/hoped for the same thing recently but it's wishful thinking of the highest order. Everything he's doing or wants to do is a gift to industry and the rich.
    I sure do feel safer, though. And this is all going so much better than it would have if that miserable bitch Clinton had been elected. No doubt about that in my mind.

Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

World best healthcare of 2017 of America, yekshemesh!
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    World best healthcare of 2017 of America, yekshemesh!
    jfc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    The ACA replacement won't pass.
    Damn, how did you know?

Damn, how did you know?
    Time Traveler Alert!
    Here was the reason human beings could not reject ideas because they were bad: "Ideas on Earth were badges of friendship or enmity.
    Their content didn't matter. Friends agreed with friends, in order to express friendliness. Enemies disagreed with enemies, in order to express enmity.

Is this possible? Or is it fake ne...fake twitter?

We have purposely
    trained him wrong
    ...as a joke.
    Those glasses best be made of nintendium.

he spends hundreds on scarves, of course he's a fag and then ChuChu Flamingo preserved the aftermath in a plastic case making sure it wasn't exposed to unstable air
    You're just upset that you're too goddam stupid to understand the games and whiff infinites.
    Nintendo 64 Pikachu Edition Serial #NS294668665 Nintendo 64 "Funtastic Series" Jungle Green Serial #NS28721865

Playa' From
    Around The Way.
    Well I was surprised my premium didn't go up again like it does every year.

Went from 1640/mo to 1610/mo

This shit has to change.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post

This shit has to change.
    You want it to go up by more than 1.8%

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post

Could be legit.

You used to be able to buy "insurance" that only cost $100 a month. But it might have a deductible of $500 and a maximum annual benefit in the high thousands.

I asked for a
    Custom Rank and
    Learned My Lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukejaywalker23 View Post

This shit has to change.
    Well, we could get with the times and just have a social single-payer system like the rest of the goddamn industrialized world.

Or we could wax philosophical about how we just need to deregulate a little... bit... more!
    I turned off signatures. So should you.

Few countries actually have a single payer system.

Mr. Tater

Quote Originally Posted by SpamYouToDeath View Post
    Well, we could get with the times and just have a social single-payer system like the rest of the goddamn industrialized world.
    I think the real question you need to be asking is: Would you be willing to do what "the rest of the goddamn industrialized world" has done in order to get a single payer system started?

A lot more critical thinking, about MANY issues, needs to done.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaThunder View Post
    Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    I think the real question you need to be asking is: Would you be willing to do what "the rest of the goddamn industrialized world" has done in order to get a single payer system started?

A lot more critical thinking, about MANY issues, needs to done.

Jon
    so basically, not something that the current administration is capable of.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

So Many Posts
    No Time
    For Games.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post

Fake all the way around. There's no reason you couldn't get this:

https://www.vspdirect.com

Thread Information