F4U57'5 Game Den

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This weekend I finally completed my gaming den. It's been a work in progress over about 2 years now where I had originally envisioned I'd use the back shed. That was before it flooded, twice now, so the wife was understanding enough and let me pinch one of the bedrooms in our house to use as my game room. The drawers are full of games, actually, I've got them scattered all throughout our place. If I were to have them all on display, the room would look crowded. Anyways, finished it off today.

2porz9g.jpg

351slqe.jpg

724s41.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Beautiful set up, clean and classy. Love the Australian neo cabs, they look so cool, one day I hope to play one. NAC4LF!!!

Try to score a broadcast TV, PGM or small tube, something simple, dude you need it!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Beautiful set up, clean and classy. Love the Australian neo cabs, they look so cool, one day I hope to play one. NAC4LF!!!

Try to score a broadcast TV, PGM or small tube, something simple, dude you need it!

Cheers! The Oceania cabs are great! They were done by a group called Leisure & Allied Industries, who were the #1 for cabs in Australia back in the day. These days they mainly do redemption machines which is understandable as that's where the money lies.

I really do need a better monitor for my consoles but space is the issue. I'd like another cab to go vert, again, space. The XRGB is great, but i can notice the delay at times. That display is an RGB modded Twin Famicom. I can't really see a difference between it and the NES Mini.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Setup looks great! Nice and clean, not cluttered or crammed with games, quality stuff! :)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I hear you man, I deal with space issues as well, on a higher note; Less is more.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I appreciate the feedback, fellas.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Cheers! The Oceania cabs are great! They were done by a group called Leisure & Allied Industries, who were the #1 for cabs in Australia back in the day. These days they mainly do redemption machines which is understandable as that's where the money lies.

I really do need a better monitor for my consoles but space is the issue. I'd like another cab to go vert, again, space. The XRGB is great, but i can notice the delay at times. That display is an RGB modded Twin Famicom. I can't really see a difference between it and the NES Mini.

Agreed on the Oceania cabs, I'm planning on moving back to Ireland in 2020 and I'll be taking my MVS Lowboy with me. Space can be an issue for sure, especially when it comes to CRT's. I shoe-horned a 27" PVM in to my little man cave earlier this year. Takes up room but it's well worth it.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Damn, I love the look of it bud. Very clean & tidy this is exactly the way I want mine hopefully one day.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Agreed on the Oceania cabs, I'm planning on moving back to Ireland in 2020 and I'll be taking my MVS Lowboy with me. Space can be an issue for sure, especially when it comes to CRT's. I shoe-horned a 27" PVM in to my little man cave earlier this year. Takes up room but it's well worth it.

Dude, Europe has the lordsvale cab, that's another beauty!!!

Here in America (the continent) we have the Goldie, seems like the main areas have a unique neo cab going.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Nice set up but that button layout on the Neo!

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Holy crap!!!!! Dat Robocop pinball!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Quite a collection you've got there mate. The wife must be well chuffed she agreed to let you bring your toys indoors!

Add that to your sweet set up and I award you many 'man points' today.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Dude, Europe has the lordsvale cab, that's another beauty!!!

Here in America (the continent) we have the Goldie, seems like the main areas have a unique neo cab going.

Not sure I have seen the Lordsvale cab, I must do a search on it. I do love the regional variations and in particular, I liked the blue variant in Brazil

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Looks like a great space - Excellent for relaxing in and playing some games.

Love that SNK cab! Looks great.