F4U57'5 Game Den

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey Faust, are you planning to add more art pieces at top or just the RC one? There are some awesome RC art pieces although not official they look really cool and can be professionally printed.

AlamoRoboTylerBIG.jpg

Gamefan

OldSkool4Life,
20 Year Member
I am really liking the setup! As stated before, very clean and classy!

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Hey Faust, are you planning to add more art pieces at top or just the RC one? There are some awesome RC art pieces although not official they look really cool and can be professionally printed.

Hey man, I'd love that Robocop print. It's a Tyler Stout print released by Mondo. Unfortunately it's been sold out for years and goes for a pretty big sum. As do the majority of Mondo prints.

I've got this Creepshow poster by Boneface framed, I just need to find a suitable spot for it. I used to have a bunch of Neo posters that I wanted to frame, Zupapa was a big one, but I lost them when we flooded about 18months ago.

unnamed111.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice piece! I wasn't aware of the scarcity of them prints. You got it covered though, too bad about the flood but you're already turning it around, it's gonna be awesome when you add more art, or shelves for statues and stuff, or both, I dunno, I was just looking and thought that would bring it all together.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I appreciate the feedback from you and others, man. Just working with the space I've got. Truth be told, we're moving in the not so distant future. Hopefully to a bigger place so what you see here is going to completely change.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah man, that's what it's all about.

I think it's fun arranging stuff, I get a kick out of it, I do it frequently 'cause I move a lot. I just moved and haven't even started my studio/game room, it's gonna be a modest setup though, just like you said, gotta work with what I got, trying to keep it thin.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yeah, I enjoy it too. I just get lazy with it though. This came together because the missus pushed me to get it done because it "needed" to be completed if we're to sell.

Keen to see yours when you've got it all set up.