Just another form of control...

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Those look too sweet.

What's the deal with the carbon fiber overlay?

I want to put it on the CP of my cab, but don't know what exactly to get. Where did you get yours?

I actually got it from a local print shop. It's a carbon fiber vehicle wrap. It has a 9 year sunfade warranty so it's pretty durable. I'll check the label on it later when I get home for exact brand info. How big of a piece do you need? I have a decent amount left, I might be able to hook you up.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I actually got it from a local print shop. It's a carbon fiber vehicle wrap. It has a 9 year sunfade warranty so it's pretty durable. I'll check the label on it later when I get home for exact brand info. How big of a piece do you need? I have a decent amount left, I might be able to hook you up.

Its for a Sega Titan cabinet CP. I'll take measurements when I get home, but for reference on the surface area:

1065809108.jpg

blakeb8111

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Its for a Sega Titan cabinet CP. I'll take measurements when I get home, but for reference on the surface area:

If the rolls of it I have fit your panel from the top to bottom measurement I'll definitely send you a piece. I'm sure I have more than enough on the horizontal. Let me know.