Anyone interested in a warehouse raid?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I met up with an op today regarding a transaction.

Short version:

I got a junk 4 slot and we dropped the fucker. He's hooking me up with a new cab for free as I helped him fix a NAOMI issue he was having.

He's a pretty decent dude and willing to deal. I walked the warehouse today and while there are some fairly junk/shit cabs, he's sitting on a LOT of awesome relics, projects and boards.

I talked him into a warehouse raid/buy while I was there when I return to work on another issue for him.

If you're interested, it's in the philly area.

He's got a lot of classic stuff, some new stuff, a lot of vending machines and jukeboxes as well.

Inbox me for details. We can set it up over the next few weeks.

I posted an OLD thread about warehouse raiding and dealing with ops. I suggest you give it a REAL GOOD read through before you commit.

Tacitus

Staff member
P.S. If you want to take on some projects CHEAP, he's got a lot. Quite a few were 50-100 bucks.

They'll need some TLC, but if you need some collection filler or don't mind taking on some work, it's well worth it.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Not in Philly area, but mostly interested in that old thread you mentioned. Anyone got the link?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
It would be awesome to see pictures of this just for shits and giggles.

Tacitus

Staff member
I talked to him again Sunday and he's interested for sure.

I'll update here when we get some more details.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I'm in Rochester and just missed out on 40 cabs @ $4500 so ya I may be down to drive a uhaul down and grab some

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
VT, did he have any DK cocktails? I'm finally starting to work on the one I got from you and was hoping to find some parts.

fdasta0079

n00b
EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize how old this was. Didn't mean to necro.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize how old this was. Didn't mean to necro.

You just joined yesterday and you are already trying to scoop arcade cabs and get in on warehouse raids. The market is set up as a bonus for regular members, not the main attraction of the site. You should really post more on the rest of the forum before diving into the market head first.

The Market Rules Link

Last edited:

fdasta0079

n00b
You just joined yesterday and you are already trying to scoop arcade cabs and get in on warehouse raids. The market is set up as a bonus for regular members, not the main attraction of the site. You should really post more on the rest of the forum before diving into the market head first.

The Market Rules Link

Totally my bad, sorry. Thanks for the advice.

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Edit apparently this is stupid old and bumped to the top. Still sounded like fun :D

Last edited: