Last night in Sweden.

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
So here's a Trump-adjacent topic.

Recently Paul Joseph Watson (@prisonplanet) offered, as a dare, to pay for representatives of American media to stay in a Swedish "no go" zone.

Tim Pool (@Timcast) took him up on it.

He's uploading videos from Malmo this week. Here's his channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG749Dj4V2fKa143f8sE60Q

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Ok, left a comment on faggot's youtube feed...
That guy is a hipster faggot that wants instant fame through youtube to become a "journalist." He will be raped, badly. Can't wait for "the news," on this matter.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
That guy is a hipster faggot that wants instant fame through youtube to become a "journalist." He will be raped, badly. Can't wait for "the news," on this matter.

Good job bro, way to make the world a better place!

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Normally, "ain't gonna do it," but edit, 3rd time in a row:
Only folks seeking refuge in BERWYN are the ILLEGALS ready to be ICED.
Sorry, the law is the law.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Normally, "ain't gonna do it," but edit, 3rd time in a row:
Only folks seeking refuge in BERWYN are the ILLEGALS ready to be ICED.
Sorry, the law is the law.

U OK BRAH?

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Norton9478: STFU. Only one on this site that I seriously would ever want to mute. Only reason I remember you constantly is how much a fkn' Hillary supporting fag you were (and that cliche' gay as fuck eye/whatever the fuck that is/avatar/you got'. FUCKING HILLBOT. Brah, I mean bitch, you can kiss my NWO ass.

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Wait - you mean "Berwyn" is a real place????!!!

Oh my god I thought that's just how Asian people pronounced "Berlin"...

Wow!

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Norton9478: STFU. Only one on this site that I seriously would ever want to mute. Only reason I remember you constantly is how much a fkn' Hillary supporting fag you were (and that cliche' gay as fuck eye/whatever the fuck that is/avatar/you got'. FUCKING HILLBOT. Brah, I mean bitch, you can kiss my NWO ass.

I was a bernie supporter.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
YOU were never a BERNIE supporter NORTON9478 who for the 11000x time, needs to read 1984 or watch THX1138.
MF'er.....
No Bernie supporter is, was, or will ever be a HILLARY SUPPORTER.
YOU ARE A HILLBOT. YOU ARE A HILLBOT DOG!!! PO neoliberal trash.
Told you to stop talking to me on here, man! Don't you get it?
Why don't you check out NPR and get the new what ifs on them Russians, you Hillary douche'????

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
YOU were never a BERNIE supporter NORTON9478 who for the 11000x time, needs to read 1984 or watch THX1138.
MF'er.....
No Bernie supporter is, was, or will ever be a HILLARY SUPPORTER.
YOU ARE A HILLBOT. YOU ARE A HILLBOT DOG!!! PO neoliberal trash.
Told you to stop talking to me on here, man! Don't you get it?
Why don't you check out NPR and get the new what ifs on them Russians, you Hillary douche'????

I disagree on my level of support for Hillary. I voted for her.
I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for trump.
No Bernie Supporter is, was or ever will be a Trump Supporter.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I disagree on my level of support for Hillary. I voted for her.
I sure as hell wasn't going to vote for trump.
No Bernie Supporter is, was or ever will be a Trump Supporter.

Cough LWK cough

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Bernie ended up being a colossal coward. He backed out of the race after being cheated on by the DNC. Now he just offers snide remarks. Guy fooled a lot of people.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Bernie ended up being a colossal coward. He backed out of the race after being cheated on by the DNC. Now he just offers snide remarks. Guy fooled a lot of people.

Did he fool the pope? Did you?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

I honestly don't know much about politics - but is there anything that formally/legally prevented Bernie from breaking off from the democratic party and running as an independent...other than making a lot of enemies in Washington?

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
Neo_Moe: Yeah, Bernie made a bad play (to all his supporters future detriment), thinking that he can still strong arm the "establishment/dems." I love the guy, but what a "bad move," indeed.

It's not going to work.

"It's SAD."

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I honestly don't know much about politics - but is there anything that formally/legally prevented Bernie from breaking off from the democratic party and running as an independent...other than making a lot of enemies in Washington?

Some states have "sore loser laws" preventing primary contest losers from gaining ballot access in the general as independents.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The worse thing to happen to Progressive Ideals was for Trump to be president.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
The worse thing to happen to Progressive Ideals was for Trump to be president.
Hillbot aka Norton, who probably loves dems so much on Podesta pedophile levels, speaks about progressive values, like 200 million in the bank Nancy Pelosi considers herself far left and a fkn' public servant. Fuck you Norton. FU! Sorry dickshit, you can suck Trump's dick hardcore now for good, even if you don't like grown man cock (since you obviously prefer the kiddies). A true and tried Podesta fan, you fucking POS. And why don't you just blame ze' russians during your next butt plug episode. You disgusting ped.
You, are "a bad dude," I'm thinking truly EVIL, most EVIL guy on neogeo.com. How many kids have you hurt btw?

Last edited: