Last night in Sweden.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Hillbot aka Norton, who probably loves dems so much on Podesta pedophile levels, speaks about progressive values, like 200 million in the bank Nancy Pelosi considers herself far left and a fkn' public servant. Fuck you Norton. FU! Sorry dickshit, you can suck Trump's dick hardcore now for good, even if you don't like grown man cock (since you obviously prefer the kiddies). A true and tried Podesta fan, you fucking POS. And why don't you just blame ze' russians during your next butt plug episode. You disgusting ped.
You, are "a bad dude," I'm thinking truly EVIL, most EVIL guy on neogeo.com. How many kids have you hurt btw?

Settle down beavis

Marek

Banned
Go back to the westboro baptist church, you tired fuck.

Says the guy who voted for trump pence. You voted for the guy (pence) who would repeal gay marriage in an instant if he could.

I don't believe in god, heaven, or hell.

Come up with a new one! I would protest your funeral though. That sounds like fun. Faggot :keke:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
You're STILL on that shit? I guess I should have voted for Hillary with her fantastic record on gay marriage. Who's the one jumping around the forum saying faggot endlessly?
Hillary Clinton is so fake I'm starting to believe that she's made out of polymer resin. I hated her and I'd never vote for Hillary. I'd rather be like you on a bad day and go ass backwards through aspen on ski's roasted on ludes then hang out one hour with her cardboard personality.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Norton9478: STFU. Only one on this site that I seriously would ever want to mute. Only reason I remember you constantly is how much a fkn' Hillary supporting fag you were (and that cliche' gay as fuck eye/whatever the fuck that is/avatar/you got'. FUCKING HILLBOT. Brah, I mean bitch, you can kiss my NWO ass.

That's to show his devotion to Ascension, he wears his brand proudly, as always Norton finds solem in mediocre wrestling.

Illuminati...