Do You Guys Do Neo Gatherings in NJ?

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
I see lots of them here in PA and NY, but it seems like NJ gets overlooked.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Probably cuz NJ is terrible. Source: I live here.

There have been some southern nj get togethers hosted by vt among others but there hasn't been one in a few years. Your best bet is whitecastle's yearly fall throwdown in PA, that is the one most look forward to especially if you live in mid/southern Jersey.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
There have been some southern nj get togethers hosted by vt among others but there hasn't been one in a few years. Your best bet is whitecastle's yearly fall throwdown in PA, that is the one most look forward to especially if you live in mid/southern Jersey.
yeah and thats the one you can meet me and Stefan at, the coolest people on this forum

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict

By Fall, do you mean September and/or October?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
attachment.php

attachment.php

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
FYI crystalcore
There are even more tvs on the left side and people that attend not in these pics but that is a good idea of what is in store for you if you go

Last edited:

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
FYI crystalcore
There are even more tvs on the left side and people that attend not in these pics but that is a good idea of what is in store for you if you go

That looks pretty sweet! Where's the venue?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I generally refer to New Jersey as Camden.

Jon

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Jon is from OH and doesn't know any better. (Plus NJ is generally a shit-hole, sans the shore.)

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Jon is from OH and doesn't know any better. (Plus NJ is generally a shit-hole, sans the shore.)

South Jersey is OK, minus Camden. But they're trying to gentrify that now so it'll actually be livable.

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
Does that mean you guys jokingly mock people from NJ when you meet them at Neo Geo gatherings?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Does that mean you guys jokingly mock people from NJ when you meet them at Neo Geo gatherings?
no, i am there to soak up any mocking due to my age and how bad i suck at video games compared to these other guys

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
There have been some southern nj get togethers hosted by vt among others but there hasn't been one in a few years.

The last one Vanilla Thunder graciously hosted at his headquarters in Gloucester County took place in March of 2013.

In years past, this forum was burdened with an obnoxiously high ratio of terrible members from New Jersey. Daily nuisances such as the Palestinian radical nationalist from Taiwan calling himself Bokmeow/Bokunya, EvilEvoIX, not sonic, and a few other spammers w/ "Sonic" in their screen name. There are also several others I've omitted for brevity's sake. The vast majority of these members frequently ruined threads in the Miscellaneous subforums and disrupted the overall vitality of the forum. As a result, the handy colloquialism "SINK NJ" quickly gained traction amongst hundreds of members here by 2004 as a sign of disapproval and/or disparagement.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
so me, Stefan, and NiNJA are the three main Toshinden fangirls right? Do you guys want to plan on having our own monitor for Toshinden??? I'll bring BAT Remix and BAT2 for Saturn if its necessary.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
so me, Stefan, and NiNJA are the three main Toshinden fangirls right? Do you guys want to plan on having our own monitor for Toshinden??? I'll bring BAT Remix and BAT2 for Saturn if its necessary.

Yaaas. That would be awesome :drool:

CrystalCore

Crazed MVS Addict
The last one Vanilla Thunder graciously hosted at his headquarters in Gloucester County took place in March of 2013.

In years past, this forum was burdened with an obnoxiously high ratio of terrible members from New Jersey. Daily nuisances such as the Palestinian radical nationalist from Taiwan calling himself Bokmeow/Bokunya.

Why would someone come to a Neo Geo gathering to talk about the Palestinian conflict? He sounds mentally ill if you ask me.