Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NEOSD AES Support thread !

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by loganm187 View Post
    Any clue at all when this next major software update will be out? I need red blood!
    neodev is taking a deserved holiday... he should be back soon with an update...

xROTx

Neo Bubble Buster

i received my unit yesterday but when i go register it, the serial number is not recognised.
    any help, as i am looking to convert my romset.
    what i say
    Who i am

Neo Bubble Buster

quick service, now registered.
    what i say
    Who i am

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.

Philly gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!

Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Philly gets it.
    Surpized how may people who supposedly are into the neogeo did not know about the NeoSD. I thought it was way more well-known by now. Also, I kind of like the label they use. Not a fan of the colors, but the simplicity somehow is attractive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by beecee View Post
    i received my unit yesterday but when i go register it, the serial number is not recognised.
    any help, as i am looking to convert my romset.
    I'm having same issue, how did you resolve this?

Cheers
    Chris

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by KainUK View Post
    I'm having same issue, how did you resolve this?

Cheers
    Chris
    Neosd states... when registering.. just use the forgot password feature using the email you used to purchase the item...

ALSO... there is an easier solution than using the neeosd tool...

It is here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4140218

You will need to enter chat and discuss the password that is needed...

xROTx

PS. Manchester eh... I should ban you on principle...

Hello,

We shipped the last NEOSDS before add the serials to the database, that happens when you want to deliver fast

We have just added all the new serials to the database.

If anyone is still having a serial not recognized, just send an email to contact@neosdstore..... this should be already fixed and no need for that ...

Sorry for the inconvenience, so many things to do, few time to do it ...
    Last edited by neosd; 05-19-2017 at 10:01 AM.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Cheers, much appreciated

Chris

Rugal's Thug

Any hint on when we can get to play CTHD on the AES ... (yeah I mean when the new FW is going to be made available)?

[please Rot don't ban me, I was out 2 and a half week on a trip, hope that silence didn't rub you the wrong way, for sure it shut me up for a little]

NEST Puppet

it will come when its finished,and let the guy take a break,its good weather,let them enjoy something else for a moment.

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixdownita View Post
    Any hint on when we can get to play CTHD on the AES ... (yeah I mean when the new FW is going to be made available)?

[please Rot don't ban me, I was out 2 and a half week on a trip, hope that silence didn't rub you the wrong way, for sure it shut me up for a little]
    The new firmware is in testing phase....

neodev has stated he is happy with the improvements...

There are more improvements he's added...

xROTx

PS. Relax... you'll know if you "upset" me....

You always get ONE warning... due to the fact that the Neosd Project is important....

Lazy SNK Employee

Got mine and all the roms loaded (cheers Rot)!
    It's amazing to have every game available to play, but I discovered when I push 'Start A+D' to go back to the menu screen I get garbled graphics. It doesn't always appear this badly, but it happens when I go back to the menu from a game every now and again. Just turning the neo off, then on to the menu is ok. Any thoughts?

Neo sd with 1.05 firmware (ordered May)
    Original 8w neo psu
    Japanese aes serial 105020 (stock)
    I cleaned the plug and cart slot also.
    IMG_9697.JPG
    Last edited by benimaru7; 05-28-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by benimaru7 View Post
    Got mine and all the roms loaded (cheers Rot)!
    I discovered when I push 'Start A+D' to go back to the menu screen I get garbled graphics. It doesn't always appear this badly, but it happens when I go back to the menu from a game every now and again. Just turning the neo off, then on to the menu is ok. Any thoughts?
    Mine does this as well, although I don't fix by power cycling, I just reseat the cart ever so slightly (i.e. I don't bother removing it) and that fixes it most of the time.
    My theory is that this is a connector issue, even though like you, I've cleaned it.

Quote Originally Posted by sheik View Post
    Mine does this as well, although I don't fix by power cycling, I just reseat the cart ever so slightly (i.e. I don't bother removing it) and that fixes it most of the time.
    My theory is that this is a connector issue, even though like you, I've cleaned it.
    That is probably a glitch that we have seen in some AES boards (you both have AES I guess). Please, send us the serial numbers to contact(at)neosdstore.com and we'll send you an updated firmware.
    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo MVS & AES Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Lazy SNK Employee

Thanks NeoDev, the new firmware loaded up completely fixed my glitch issue. Now everything works flawlessly.
    Your product and support is second to none!

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

I've noticed one thing with my Aes NeoSd. Problem might be on my end and it's a random issue. I noticed that sometimes when I load a game I see random flashing pixels pop in different areas of the screen. Re-inserting the cart or Re-flashing the rom usually fixes the problem. Thought maybe someone might know what it is. I first noticed the issue playing Samsho 3 and thought it was a Samsho 3 only problem but also noticed it in the Art of Fighting Intro. Went ahead and popped in the original carts to see if it would do the same thing but no issue. It's not something that happens all the time.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    I've noticed one thing with my Aes NeoSd. Problem might be on my end and it's a random issue. I noticed that sometimes when I load a game I see random flashing pixels pop in different areas of the screen. Re-inserting the cart or Re-flashing the rom usually fixes the problem. Thought maybe someone might know what it is. I first noticed the issue playing Samsho 3 and thought it was a Samsho 3 only problem but also noticed it in the Art of Fighting Intro. Went ahead and popped in the original carts to see if it would do the same thing but no issue. It's not something that happens all the time.
    I experienced the same issue in a couple of occasions and in my case I had to make sure the ground from the power barrel was "correctly" connected (I rotated the barrel connector clockwise and anticlockwise 20 times or something) and it disappeared [I am using a non original 3A power supply]. Never had the issue with an original cart or a 161-in-1 + MagicKey but I read elsewhere that the GND connection sometimes is the culprit.
    Give it a shot.

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixdownita View Post
    I experienced the same issue in a couple of occasions and in my case I had to make sure the ground from the power barrel was "correctly" connected (I rotated the barrel connector clockwise and anticlockwise 20 times or something) and it disappeared [I am using a non original 3A power supply]. Never had the issue with an original cart or a 161-in-1 + MagicKey but I read elsewhere that the GND connection sometimes is the culprit.
    Give it a shot.
    I am using the original 3A Pro-Pow adapter. Been testing the last two days and no pixels so I'm thinking it's something leaning towards my end. Next time I see the pixels I'll mess around with the barrel and see if that fixes it.

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_HOE! View Post
    I am using the original 3A Pro-Pow adapter. Been testing the last two days and no pixels so I'm thinking it's something leaning towards my end. Next time I see the pixels I'll mess around with the barrel and see if that fixes it.
    Ohh .... I forgot to mention that in my case my unit uses a PRO-POW3 (which were rated 10V 1A), I replaced that with a 12V 3A, a little out of specs but I wanted a higher Amp than stock available.

Crossed Swords Squire

I've noticed those glitches too , appearing from time to time , i think it's related to the biggest glitch issue on some boards .
    I 'm confident , the next firmware will probably fix it .

Formerly Raz_Hoe.

Quote Originally Posted by greatfunky View Post
    I've noticed those glitches too , appearing from time to time , i think it's related to the biggest glitch issue on some boards .
    I 'm confident , the next firmware will probably fix it .
    Ok, good to know there are more people experiencing the same thing. Yea, hopefully the next firmware update fixes the issue. Thanks

Calvin & Hobbes

neodev says the next firmware fix is pretty cool...

But then again... he's Spanish... and cool could be some sort of Paella or something...

xROTx

Rugal's Thug

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

But then again... he's Spanish... and cool could be some sort of Paella or something...

xROTx
    I, for one, am pretty excited for the world's first Neo Geo paella cart.

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

xROTx
    I think you might be thinking of Gazpacho.
    Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

Thread Information