Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Results 451 to 469 of 469

Thread: NEOSD AES Support thread !

  1. #451
    Divine Hand of the UniBIOS
    Razoola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Finland, Earth

    Posts
    4,629
    Yes, that is what its doing, streaming to the ADPCM-B channel.
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

  2. #452
    Bead Banger
    city41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    San Jose area

    Posts
    1,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Alec View Post
    I think it deserves to be split out into its own thread.
    Agreed. So I just did that.

    http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...support-thread

  3. #453
    . Hasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Bad Fischau

    Posts
    7
    Hello to all SNK fans!

    I wanted to ask you, where I can find a full Neo Geo Rom Set which will work with the NeoSD AES flash card.

    Best regards, Hasi.
    Last edited by Hasi; 03-30-2020 at 02:22 AM.

  4. #454
    .
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    1
    Hey guys. Recently got a NeoSD Pro. I'm using an official SNK power supply, and I've confirmed that the cart is making a good connection, but I only get a blue screen. Any ideas? Appreciate the help!

  5. #455

    Neo Alec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    USA

    Posts
    8,785
    Quote Originally Posted by beetlebum View Post
    Hey guys. Recently got a NeoSD Pro. I'm using an official SNK power supply, and I've confirmed that the cart is making a good connection, but I only get a blue screen. Any ideas? Appreciate the help!
    Sounds like it's not making a good connection, actually. There is a thread about this on the official forums. You will probably need to remove the bottom plastic and try it.
    https://basementbrothers.net/

  6. #456
    .
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    1
    Hi. I just bought my own neosd and looking for a compatible romset. I read through this whole thread especially #44, #132 and #157. But sorry, I didn't get it. Is the link still correct?
    Is the "First File" to download the one with the zippyshare URLs? I ask because if I paste for example the first URL in my browser I get a while page with a 403 forbidden. I know I need a
    password but is the password for the zip or do I have to login in zippyshare? And can somebody send me the pw? Thank you in advance!

  7. #457
    Cheng's Errand Boy
    dondi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    123
    You are from germany. German ip's were blocked from zippyshare. Use a proxy or vpn to get access.
    NEO-GEO MAX 330 MEGA

  8. #458
    RevQuixo. Who He?
    NeoCverA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    6,332
    Is there a special rom needed to run Irritating Maze (using control stick) with the SD without UNIBIOS?

  9. #459
    Host for Orochi
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement

    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Is there a special rom needed to run Irritating Maze (using control stick) with the SD without UNIBIOS?
    Oh mah gawd dude. How many posts have you made with this question? Go track down someone who has the NGF joystick patched Irritating Maze and see if they would get it dumped. That, or find a way to see what the unibios is doing. See about shooting Raz a PM.


    http://www.neo-archive.com

  10. #460
    RevQuixo. Who He?
    NeoCverA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    6,332
    Quote Originally Posted by Digmac View Post
    Oh mah gawd dude. How many posts have you made with this question? Go track down someone who has the NGF joystick patched Irritating Maze and see if they would get it dumped. That, or find a way to see what the unibios is doing. See about shooting Raz a PM.
    Get off my ass. You probably have it but won't share you stingy ass.

    Yeah, ive sent Raz a PM, Stefano and I'm on a French Forum fingers crossed.

    persistence.

  11. #461
    Host for Orochi
    Digmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Lolifoxgirl's basement

    Posts
    906
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCverA View Post
    Get off my ass. You probably have it but won't share you stingy ass.

    Yeah, ive sent Raz a PM, Stefano and I'm on a French Forum fingers crossed.

    persistence.
    I don’t have it. Stop being paranoid. I’m not the one posting in every sub forum for TeH RoMz. The reason why it probably doesn’t work is because you’re using on an arcade stick pro. It works perfectly fine on my AES.

    Posting in multiple sub forums for a rom is something I would expect from a member who joined yesterday. If people haven’t come up with what you’ve wanted in the first couple posts, maybe you should take a hint instead of posting the same thing over and over, with no luck. You aren’t a noob around here, dude. Don’t act like a desperate one.
    Last edited by Digmac; 07-26-2020 at 11:15 PM.


    http://www.neo-archive.com

  12. #462
    RevQuixo. Who He?
    NeoCverA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Texas

    Posts
    6,332
    I love you pumpkin.

  13. #463
    .
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lee-On-The-Solent

    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorBelmont View Post
    Hi. I just bought my own neosd and looking for a compatible romset. I read through this whole thread especially #44, #132 and #157. But sorry, I didn't get it. Is the link still correct?
    Is the "First File" to download the one with the zippyshare URLs? I ask because if I paste for example the first URL in my browser I get a while page with a 403 forbidden. I know I need a
    password but is the password for the zip or do I have to login in zippyshare? And can somebody send me the pw? Thank you in advance!
    I'm in the same boat! Dooes anyoone have the download link and the password? I'd be very grateful.

  14. #464
    Loyal Neo-Disciple
    Burning Fight!!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North Korea (Brazil)

    Posts
    995
    lol great idea messaging rot for romz
    RIP Geese Howard. January 1953 - September 1920.. never forget

  15. #465
    .
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lee-On-The-Solent

    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Fight!! View Post
    lol great idea messaging rot for romz [emoji38]z:
    I did say he could tell me to fuck off in fairness. Can't say fairer than that.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  16. #466
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    11,180
    I will be in chat....

    I am there... or I'm not...

    Get a fookin' grip...

    xROTx

  17. #467
    .
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lee-On-The-Solent

    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    I will be in chat....

    I am there... or I'm not...

    Get a fookin' grip...

    xROTx
    That's fair. I'll keep an eye out then if the time difference allows me to catch you.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

  18. #468
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    11,180
    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    That's fair. I'll keep an eye out then if the time difference allows me to catch you.

    Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
    ONE TIME PM sent...

    GEEZ.... you're like a little Bull Terrier on heat...

    xROTx

  19. #469
    .
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lee-On-The-Solent

    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    ONE TIME PM sent...

    GEEZ.... you're like a little Bull Terrier on heat...

    xROTx
    Thank you kindly sir. I shall never bother you again...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •