NEOSD AES Support thread !

Okay I figured it out thanks you guys one more question is there any way to get games like Cadillac and dinosaurs ninja baseball Batman or The Simpsons arcade game up and running?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Okay I figured it out thanks you guys one more question is there any way to get games like Cadillac and dinosaurs ninja baseball Batman or The Simpsons arcade game up and running?

How about you shut up or I kick you in the balls...

The Quick answer is no... The Long answer is... you're getting on my nerves...

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Yes, download MAME.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

how fucking stoned are you?

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
The NeoSD plays Neo Geo ROMs on Neo Geo hardware ... and that's all. The other games you mentioned are not Neo Geo games, hence they will not run on the Neo Geo through the NeoSD.

The games you see on your NeoSD menu is all there is. Period.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Seems like everyone on here is an a hole. A shame the neo geo community is like this.

Not everyone. We also have dumbass n00bs who think a Neo Geo flash cart can magically make the Neo Geo play any arcade game.

The NeoSD plays Neo Geo ROMs on Neo Geo hardware ... and that's all. The other games you mentioned are not Neo Geo games, hence they will not run on the Neo Geo through the NeoSD.

The games you see on your NeoSD menu is all there is. Period.

Party pooper.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,

I actually thought he was taking the piss at first, but nope.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
This is a tech support forum, maybe these noobs who appear to know nothing with stupid requests should be treated a little better, even if they are baters. I have seen worse questions in my time (Konrad springs to mind). The good knowledge in threads gets quickly lost in the trash otherwise and at the end of the day dumbasses really do exist.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This is a tech support forum, maybe these noobs who appear to know nothing with stupid requests should be treated a little better, even if they are baters. I have seen worse questions in my time (Konrad springs to mind). The good knowledge in threads gets quickly lost in the trash otherwise and at the end of the day dumbasses really do exist.

That's why He's currently not War Room locked... That's the limit of my patience:p

xROTx

SUPER VEGETA

NEST Puppet
can I order it from italy? custom taxes are they included? thanks,I would not pay other money,customs declarations in Italy, thanks.

Ricard350

n00b
Yeah we should go back on focusing on the purpose of this thread, like on still ongoing issues like Gyrian post #91 and mine which is exactly the same discussed at #274.

I spend about half an hour to study the problem and I am gonna try to describe the problem behavior the best I can to help out the NEOSD DEVS to give them notes. Bear with me I'm french Canadian :P

When I boot a game and the pixel glitch happens or not...
If the game starts perfectly, (like about 80% of the time) it always remains perfect until I reset, or change the game. I have NEVER seen the glitch manifested itself in the middle of a game. It either starts with it or not.

That pixel glitch looks simular to those obtained when work was done trying to get AES carts working on MVS systems. It suggests the cause may be the result of a slight timing issue in the PRO-CT0 / NEO-ZMC2 chip / NEO-CMC emulation on the AES NeoSD.

That is unless the game in the video is that SSV xbox hack, that has pixel glitching but it is related to paletteRAM access.

Is it seems like a timming issues like our Divine Lord and Savior Razoola suggested... It can happens randomly during game boot. Soft reset (bringing up game menu and restart current game), hard reset or power cycle on/off fixes it.

When my game starts with glitches, rotating PSU cable on the back of the console dont affect anything.

Thanks

David

Jontox

Quiz Detective
If you order the NeoSD directly from NeoSD Store, the product is shipped from Spain, thus from Europe.
There is no custom fees for any product shipped and received within Europe. So order it with ease.

Cheers

can I order it from italy? custom taxes are they included? thanks,I would not pay other money,customs declarations in Italy, thanks.

Last edited:

FBX

Quiz Detective
It can happens randomly during game boot. Soft reset (bringing up game menu and restart current game), hard reset or power cycle on/off fixes it.

I mentioned this before in this thread, but a friend of mine with more experience on various Neo Geo hardware says this is a known issue and is the fault of the console itself, not the NeoSD. He said the fix is to power-cycle after booting the game if you see the pixel glitches, which of course you already know does fix the issue.