Why is Milo famous?

Marek

Banned
Milo is a joke. An utterly confused, self loathing, joke.

He's he supports trump. But he can say he supports pence in the same breath. He's just a sad clown.

Yes, support Christian theocratic fascism that despises you. That's great for mental health.

Ki fagsushi don't give a fuck though. His jesus hates fags too.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
this is kind of off topic and im lazy and hungry i saw women hating men being discussed but like honestly some of u try raped and abused by men since you were 12 or younger and see if the presence of men doesnt sometimes surface horrible memories esp. when they are mackin on you relentlessly all night and being creepy

its a thing, women are usually broken af by the time they're 21. im not saying hating men is the answer. i resent men involuntarily sometimes and i'm sure we can all guess where part of that comes from for me but like have some compassion or sympathy for the large percentage of women who have been traumatized over and over again by people they think they can trust

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Besides the self promotion he is decent looking, has some natural charisma and is solid at debating from the little bit I have seen of him. Not easy to pull off on live television.

While on the topic of why are people famous, what is the fucking deal with DJ Khaled? The guy is in commercials, late talk shows, getting face time at sporting events, probably has his own reality show in the works. But what the fuck has he done exactly, I see more of him than anyone else in the hiphop industry. What gives.

We the best?

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Ki fagsushi don't give a fuck though. His jesus hates fags too.

Actually, that's completely wrong. Don't lump all Christians with the Wesboro Baptists, those people are whackjobs.

Real Christians are called to minister to unbelievers and to get them to come to Christ.

God loves everyone and desires that all would come to him, even horrible people like you. :)

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Would be my guess exactly, though according to mass pedia...

Da fuqs the matter with this country?
We have these people, Mama June, cash me ousside girl making millions and Donald Trumps the president.

I looked Kahled up online and he's been playing at the game for 20 years and has lots of talent on his records.

Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
this is kind of off topic and im lazy and hungry i saw women hating men being discussed but like honestly some of u try raped and abused by men since you were 12 or younger and see if the presence of men doesnt sometimes surface horrible memories esp. when they are mackin on you relentlessly all night and being creepy

its a thing, women are usually broken af by the time they're 21. im not saying hating men is the answer. i resent men involuntarily sometimes and i'm sure we can all guess where part of that comes from for me but like have some compassion or sympathy for the large percentage of women who have been traumatized over and over again by people they think they can trust

I get this, but I don't accept women are usually (over 50%?) broken by 21 and that a large percentage of women are traumatised over and over again by men.

The % is surely small, though nevertheless still too large, granted.

I know many men who are scared to death of another relationship with a woman after losing their family home and having to fight to see their kids but I don't blame my missus for it.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
I get this, but I don't accept women are usually (over 50%?) broken by 21 and that a large percentage of women are traumatised over and over again by men.

I know many men who are scared to death of another relationship with a woman after losing their family home and having to fight to see their kids but I don't blame my missus for it.

women are traumatized by the time they are 21 at a much much higher rate than you think. i'm sorry but you're wrong. and it doesn't compare to dudes losing families in legal battles and shit. i'm talking sexual assault and near-kidnappings happen constantly to girls before or by the time they are 12. if you had any idea you wouldn't even argue about it.

StevenK

10 Year Member
women are traumatized by the time they are 21 at a much much higher rate than you think. i'm sorry but you're wrong. and it doesn't compare to dudes losing families in legal battles and shit. i'm talking sexual assault and near-kidnappings happen constantly to girls before or by the time they are 12. if you had any idea you wouldn't even argue about it.

You don't know what rate I think, I just know you think it's >50% and I know you're wrong.

I have a 14yr old daughter too, the most important thing in her life is exaggerating drama and she's never once mentioned either her or any friends being near kidnapped.

You need to move area.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
you're talking about the rate like its something to scoff at or even compare to legal battles over kids. yeah its a real tragedy for u guys but like REAL TALK by the way you aer talking i dont think you actually understand how disturbingly common it is for women to be abused in a variety of ways, often sexually. almost every woman i have ever gotten close to (thats a good deal of women) i have learned at least one story that broke my heart.

it's great and fortunate that your daughter is safe and i'm sure you are a good father and that has probably helped keep that from happening, but don't downplay it for sport to me... just admit that you might not be as aware as you ought to be of these things. do you have to deal with dudes touching your butt all the time and sticking their finger in your mouth? it's not fun to have to stand up to a man.

StevenK

10 Year Member
you're talking about the rate like its something to scoff at or even compare to legal battles over kids. yeah its a real tragedy for u guys but like REAL TALK by the way you aer talking i dont think you actually understand how disturbingly common it is for women to be abused in a variety of ways, often sexually. almost every woman i have ever gotten close to (thats a good deal of women) i have learned at least one story that broke my heart.

it's great and fortunate that your daughter is safe and i'm sure you are a good father and that has probably helped keep that from happening, but don't downplay it for sport to me... just admit that you might not be as aware as you ought to be of these things. do you have to deal with dudes touching your butt all the time and sticking their finger in your mouth? it's not fun to have to stand up to a man.

How can I admit to not knowing if I know enough about something? Sure, there's nothing I wouldn't mind knowing more about, but I don't know what that proves.

REAL TALK I believe you have had a shitty time of things growing up and I believe who you now spend your time with has been heavily influenced by these experiences. As such I don't think your experience is representative of the whole.

I'm sorry your childhood was filled with horrors, but I don't believe that most people's (in the western world at least), were.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
ok yeah now i remember why i dont talk about this stuff. what a stupid conversation.

Marek

Banned
Actually, that's completely wrong. Don't lump all Christians with the Wesboro Baptists, those people are whackjobs.

Real Christians are called to minister to unbelievers and to get them to come to Christ.

God loves everyone and desires that all would come to him, even horrible people like you. :)

Lol

I'm not a sheep, fuckboy

And you are. You're some sort of livestock for your heavenly father's flock and pastor.

:lolz:

Last edited:

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

I would say the percentage of women who have been assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in is much higher than 50%. Fact is society projects this image of what is a "good girl" as someone who is subservient, submissive, quiet, and dumb. A woman gets a good education she's intimidating, a woman is a good athlete she's intimidating, a woman goes outside of the "standard" and men are intimidated, put off, and worried. Because she's someone he can't control. Don't belittle or minimise it. Be part of the change. Teach your daughter to be strong, to not wilt, and to not feel as though she needs a man in her life.

Your missus or wife ever begrudgingly agree to have sex with you when she's not in the mood, tired, sick, unwilling? That in and of itself though it might seem pretty innocuous is part of what we are talking about. Almost every husband is guilty of it. I'm not innocent either. And I try to not press the issue if she's not in the mood. But this as with a lot of things goes into part of the double standard we treat women with.

We don't want her to be a slut. We want her to be a good girl, clean, quiet, submissive. But we also want her to be a slut. We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us. We don't want her to be fat, but we want to eat pizza and burgers. It's a fucked up world being a woman and it doesn't get any easier. And by denying this, by dismissing it, by claiming men have a hard time too you are trying to sweep it under the rug. And that my friend is not cool.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I would say the percentage of women who have been assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in is much higher than 50%. Fact is society projects this image of what is a "good girl" as someone who is subservient, submissive, quiet, and dumb. A woman gets a good education she's intimidating, a woman is a good athlete she's intimidating, a woman goes outside of the "standard" and men are intimidated, put off, and worried. Because she's someone he can't control. Don't belittle or minimise it. Be part of the change. Teach your daughter to be strong, to not wilt, and to not feel as though she needs a man in her life.

Your missus or wife ever begrudgingly agree to have sex with you when she's not in the mood, tired, sick, unwilling? That in and of itself though it might seem pretty innocuous is part of what we are talking about. Almost every husband is guilty of it. I'm not innocent either. And I try to not press the issue if she's not in the mood. But this as with a lot of things goes into part of the double standard we treat women with.

We don't want her to be a slut. We want her to be a good girl, clean, quiet, submissive. But we also want her to be a slut. We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us. We don't want her to be fat, but we want to eat pizza and burgers. It's a fucked up world being a woman and it doesn't get any easier. And by denying this, by dismissing it, by claiming men have a hard time too you are trying to sweep it under the rug. And that my friend is not cool.

What a load of fuck.

What you've described is human oppression. Point out to me one human being who hasn't been "assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced into a situation they didn't want to be in"

Like that is some sort of sex or race exclusive.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
no, you fucking retard, what he just described was very specifically oppression of females.

look, you can choose to believe in a minimum of damage to females, but you can't sit there and say women aren't subject to a particular type of abuse on a variety of levels. "that happens to everyone just as often" isn't true and you know it.

Last edited:

StevenK

10 Year Member

I couldn't disagree more.

If we're going to lump in everything you mentioned above its no where near 50%, it's 100%, no doubt, and that's not 100% of women that's 100% of people. It's just part of being human.

To suggest that these things break and traumatise the majority of adolescent girls does a great disservice to women, they're really not the pathetic wallflowers you're depicting, in my experience women are every bit a mentally strong as men.

Just think about it rationally, how many wives/girlfriends have you had? Were they all broken, traumatised people?

I'll be the first to say that women have a tougher time than men, I've said it here many times, but they handle it perfectly well. What Sylvie was talking about was illegal acts and rightly so. What you're talking about is something all humans deal with, it's not fair that some deal with it more often than others but to suggest it leaves them psychologically shattered is visibly untrue.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
no, you fucking retard, what he just described was very specifically oppression of females.

look, you can choose to believe in a minimum of damage to females, but you can't sit there and say women aren't subject to a particular type of abuse on a variety of levels. "that happens to everyone just as often" isn't true and you know it.

Anymore...I mostly try to step over your shit, and it seems like you do the same...but you need to open your eyes a bit.

There's a difference between flavors of problems, and exclusivity of problems. Everyone want's to act like their oppression is the only oppression.

He said, and I quote "assaulted, harassed, pushed, or coerced"...sorry, this isn't a female exclusive.

You're on here, waving your fucking flag all of the time...ok, we all get it. Women face horrific situations every day, I strongly doubt most reasonable people will deny that. But they aren't the only ones, not by a long shot. You make the choice to focus on one group because of the cross you bear. Coming here and turning every conversation into a fucking women's oppression soapbox rant is getting old.

This conversation had zip to do with women, you chose to come in on this one, grab the steering wheel, and jerk it into some female oppression clusterfuck like you keep doing again and again.

Call me a retard all you like...here's one for you, you're a giant walking contradiction. How's that shoe fit?

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
You mean to say that after all you are really going to be the kind of woman who the baker won't let near the bread?

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member

And this post, my friend, is an example of someone being cucked out by PC culture.

Life isn't easy for anyone. You don't get a pass for having a vag.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Listen niggas, real talk with Bill Maher: who gives a FUCK what these hoes go through by the time they 21?
All I care about is going through all 21 of them knawmsayin?

Last edited:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Why is Milo famous? Cause it's bomb shit sprinkled on ice cream!

11568_milo_450g_label_3d_render_c1c1_1_5d48b7d44633510c4117e473613328d7_1.jpg

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
We don't want her to be stupid. But we also don't want her to earn more money than us.

I love that my gf makes more than me. Every other relationship I've had, I've always been the one making more, it's great that someone else is willing to pay equally.