Why is Milo famous?

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
So is religion bad around here, now?

no, but its got to be embarrassing in some degree to be the one telling others about their Christian destiny and have everyone there more or less saying you're a delusional and presumptuous weirdo. or maybe i'm just assuming this douchebag has shame, idk

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah he's projecting. I'm not mad at all. I'm enjoying the shit out of this and Jordan is the one who had to defend his masturbation habits with a bible quote.

I'm going to hell! Hahahahahaha

I'm not projecting at all. Claim to know me all you want, but you don't. And you were the one who posted the quote, I just showed you that it was common misconception. Keep digging yourself deeper.

Remember when ki posted a dick pic and then denied it was his dick? That was hilarious.

That's because it wasn't. :smirk:

It was fun trolling LoneSage at the time. I meant to troll Wes but he didn't fall for it. Can't remember what it was all about now, but it was fun as hell.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
i think a lot of them are disingenuous about that, i think a handful have seen it and the rest piggyback on the idea that everyone here has seen it

Well, the noobs that haven't been here since about 2012 probably haven't. You're right.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I didn't realize you were such a scumbag, Charles. We've always been cool in the past.

You really hate me for casting a vote for Trump now? Even though I'm from California and it technically didn't count anyways?

I couldn't give a shit about Poopy, but it bums me out that you've turned on me. You riled me up more than he ever could. Whatever, I'm done arguing.

Because I live in a city, I'm automatically fat because I eat fried chicken. He's a fucking idiot. :lolz:

You voted for a guy who has been more about fighting Islam than protecting Americans (which include a sizable population of ethnically middle eastern people), and you voted for a party of guys like Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham who have spent more time promoting genocide in Iran than actual measures to protect Americans from terrorism. You have voted for the party that grows terrorism (who sold the Saudis all the weapons that ended up in Isis hands? GWB). You have voted for the party that has funded the wars that caused so many refugees fleeing the Middle East. That is on you.

You say you voted to make America safe. That's like saying you went to store to buy groceries, but had your wallet stolen instead, and you're proud of it.

supergrafx77

War Room Troll
P.S. - Supergrafx is a fucking loon
What a fucking REAL FAG you are.
Not to mention CA flake, not even a libtard, but a GOP fag, in CA, LOL. I'm imagining you like my dad's side of the family in San Diego, burnt out Sons of Anarchy type motherfuckers, if not faggots, rednecks on the 50% achievement level. But you've outdone them assholes, as you are total faggot, west coast, probably sucking off the next illegal faggot migrant left and right.
If ever I had a dick pic suffice on the public domain, it would be for good measure to illicit sexual activity w/ the opposite sex who I found SEXY and wanted to CUM into.
You're are "TOTAL FAGGOT,", FAG! DIE, like other have solicited you to do, suicide will be the best way! I will say sorry if you commit suicide in a thread if you do so. And if your family sues me, I will say you were, just a bad fag.

Last edited:

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
If ever I had a dick pic suffice on the public domain, it would be for good measure to illicit sexual activity w/ the opposite sex who I found SEXY and wanted to CUM into.
You're are "TOTAL FAGGOT,", FAG! DIE, like other have solicited you to do, suicide will be the best way! I will say sorry if you commit suicide in a thread if you do so. And if your family sues me, I will say you were, just a bad fag.

this is some next level posting, sig worthy

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
What a fucking REAL FAG you are.
Not to mention CA flake, not even a libtard, but a GOP fag, in CA, LOL. I'm imagining you like my dad's side of the family in San Diego, burnt out Sons of Anarchy type motherfuckers, if not faggots, rednecks on the 50% achievement level. But you've outdone them assholes, as you are total faggot, west coast, probably sucking off the next illegal faggot migrant left and right.

I'm not going anywhere, numbnuts. :lolz:

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Tell me your story. Did your parents bring you here? Or did you illegally immigrate yourself by overstaying your travel visa?????????
EDIT: Are you scared of Trump?
How is your life here?
Have you enjoyed the many public services: public schools, health care, jobs, ability to drive of vehicle in alien sovereign state, etc..., provided to you, as they are not for me in any other country I wish to illegally immigrate to???
Where can I go to receive these benefits you and others seem to enjoy in my country?

Whats with the picture of the guy with warts all over his face?
My name is Jorge Gilberto Ramos チvalos, I came here on a work visa and I became a citizen in 2008.
I am not scared of Trump I have many pee videos of him, I break his balls with a sledgehammmer.
My life is very good, I make good money and am on TV everyday.
Services are OK, I hear though if you want to live the American dream you should move to Denmark.

Marek

Banned
You voted for a guy who has been more about fighting Islam than protecting Americans (which include a sizable population of ethnically middle eastern people), and you voted for a party of guys like Tom Cotton and Lindsey Graham who have spent more time promoting genocide in Iran than actual measures to protect Americans from terrorism. You have voted for the party that grows terrorism (who sold the Saudis all the weapons that ended up in Isis hands? GWB). You have voted for the party that has funded the wars that caused so many refugees fleeing the Middle East. That is on you.

You say you voted to make America safe. That's like saying you went to store to buy groceries, but had your wallet stolen instead, and you're proud of it.

Stoopud librul talkin points. Yew oughta be ashamed of yerself

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i almost want to let him CUM into me just for being so funny, but maybe i am drunk, he's probably ugly and NOT gentle