Why is Milo famous?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
because conservatives can now say : 'see? we cant be anti-gay if we have a gay friend'.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Besides the self promotion he is decent looking, has some natural charisma and is solid at debating from the little bit I have seen of him. Not easy to pull off on live television.

While on the topic of why are people famous, what is the fucking deal with DJ Khaled? The guy is in commercials, late talk shows, getting face time at sporting events, probably has his own reality show in the works. But what the fuck has he done exactly, I see more of him than anyone else in the hiphop industry. What gives.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
While on the topic of why are people famous, what is the fucking deal with DJ Khaled? The guy is in commercials, late talk shows, getting face time at sporting events, probably has his own reality show in the works. But what the fuck has he done exactly, I see more of him than anyone else in the hiphop industry. What gives.

GOOD point

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Besides the self promotion he is decent looking, has some natural charisma and is solid at debating from the little bit I have seen of him. Not easy to pull off on live television.

Ass kissing because of his heritage. Nothing more.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Ass kissing because of his heritage. Nothing more.

Would be my guess exactly, though according to mass pedia...

In late 2015?6, a number of Snapchat videos of Khaled's detailing his "key to success" received significant attention on the internet due to his larger than life persona. This newfound online recognition caused him to gain popularity; becoming an "internet phenomenon", with some now describing him as a "living meme" or "meme in human form"

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Milo is well spoken, a foreigner, gay, and openly right wing. The far right will suck that up like mother's milk. Everything about him on paper screams "this guy should be a die hard liberal"...but he's the opposite. He's no different than the gun slinging, outspoken left leaning ex soldier the left would support so heavily.

I don't think he's as provocative as Milo... but if you want to see someone else that I feel is exploited by the political machine...look no further:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colion_Noir

A well spoken black man that loves guns? Give him a sponsorship and a public voice ASAP!

(All joking aside...he is intelligent and I do like his stuff, I just feel he is exploited because of his skin color).

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What kind of name is Colion? Who wants to be a mixture of Colin and Colon?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Milo is nothing but a token gay that hates women. Why else do you think conservatives "accept" him? Why else do you think they'll start abandoning him now?

I do agree with him when he said that "feminism is a cancer" (at least in its current incarnation).

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Milo isn't a conservative. He is just an asshole.

I know that it is sometimes easy to confuse the two, but there is a difference.

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
I'm pretty sure his breakthrough came when he stopped making fun of his own cohort to cater to a boomer audience and became a right-wing ambassador to millennials by pretending to take #gamergate seriously.

A well spoken black man that loves guns? Give him a sponsorship and a public voice ASAP!

Sheriff Clarke.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Milo is nothing but a token gay that hates women. Why else do you think conservatives "accept" him? Why else do you think they'll start abandoning him now?

I do agree with him when he said that "feminism is a cancer" (at least in its current incarnation).

Much of feminism is a cancer...big time.

I'll admit that I haven't known many gay people in my personal life (just a handful), but they seem to be very polarized concerning women. either they worship them...or have a tenancy to strongly dislike them.

The 2 lesbians I've known fucking hate men...I mean a strong, deep level hatred.

It's no proof of anything, just my personal experiences.

What kind of name is Colion? Who wants to be a mixture of Colin and Colon?

Yeah...LOL...I've always though that as well. That's a chosen name too...

Sheriff Clarke.

Yup. Another well spoken person that is used as a stage prop.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", It is as if it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

As for the usage of "well spoken", I think a better word would be "outspoken".

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", I'm going to assume that it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

Hasn't that been the case for decades?

And, not to promote false equivalencies, but...

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Claiming to be anti homophobia by having one token gay friend is the thing now. It's like white people who have the one black friend. It's just a cheap and easy way to hide prejudices. Let's face it the gay, black, disabled, veteran, is the holy grail of people to pop up if you want to seem like you give a fuck. Even though you don't.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
The way you guys use the word "Conservative", It is as if it is no longer a political philosophy but a cultural identity.

As for the usage of "well spoken", I think a better word would be "outspoken".

Are you claiming it isn't a cultural identity? Find me one far left/right supporter that doesn't view their political beliefs as being part of a culture.

I also disagree with the Outspoken -vs- well spoken. Milo is well spoken, Ted Nugent is not. Both are outspoken.

Claiming to be anti homophobia by having one token gay friend is the thing now. It's like white people who have the one black friend. It's just a cheap and easy way to hide prejudices. Let's face it the gay, black, disabled, veteran, is the holy grail of people to pop up if you want to seem like you give a fuck. Even though you don't.

The fact is...most people are prejudice against those they do not know. Personally, I've know very few people that despise an entire, specific group of people based on a single trait.

I won't say this is gospel...I'll just say it is what I see all around me. If you look at a person like an atom, they are in the center. Then comes close family/friends, then the rings move out form there. non close friends, co-workers, people in their town, state, country, faith...you name it. Nearly everyone has a ring where their prejudice begins. A ring where they stop caring and/or begin thinking that they're better or more important. For everyone, which ring that is varies and may vary based on situation.

The whole "I'm not prejudice because I have a white/gay/black/liberal/foreign/conservative/whatever friend/family member" seems like nothing more to me than a pathetic attempt to combat someone accusing them of it. An accusation that is currently being thrown around like leaves in the wind.

I have a real easy response. "fuck off". I don't need to "prove" to anyone how I feel or what's in my heart. If anyone wants to call me prejudice against anyone...fine, they can go fuck them self, I don't need to prove anything to them.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
I really don't get it.
In his words? "For being a dangerous faggot". He's not a straight white male, but he supports Trump, & that drives the left insane. I don't follow him much, but I suspect all this media attention & his book being "cancelled" is just a marketing stunt.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are you claiming it isn't a cultural identity? Find me one far left/right supporter that doesn't view their political beliefs as being part of a culture.

When self described conservatives start following people who aren't even conservative, then the political ideology has lost all meaning.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

Or having a son in law who is Jewish excuses you from emboldening and engaging with anti-Semites.