REMIX: What game COULD you be best at???

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
So you get challenged to a nice game of ______. The loser gets fisted and subsequently thrown onto a mattress of pneumatic drills.

What game-- be it one you have never played or are not familiar with-- would you choose in this highly unnerving battle?

Me? I'd take my chance at Virtual-ON... I am really bad at it, and I don't even fully understand the mechanics, but I think its less common for someone to end up being a polished player of it as well. I might stand a chance!

I'm clearly smoking weed right now.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Are you saying it has to be a game neither of you have played before? Do you get some practice or would it just be straight into a heads up, first time you both picked up the controller?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2003 if I'm trying to cheat. If I am trying to do this in the spirit of the question. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax.if it's a game I never played. Melty Blood if it's one I hardly played.

Last edited:

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
probably one of the later tekken games. i'm don't really follow that series, but the games are familiar enough thanks to the earlier tekken games to maybe win a few rounds.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
Breakers Revenge or either Tekken Tag games

Edit- Throw Karnovs Revenge in there too, i can just Karnov or Ray myself through it