My humble aes collection

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Those Real Bouts ^_^'

Very nice set you've got there! congrats.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Nice mate!

How many nights have you sat awake, wrestling with your conscience over KOF2000 US.....

myblackamex

NEST Puppet
very nice collection........... sometimes low and steady is the best way. And you avoid burn out.

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
My OCD would force me to print a US repro of 2000 to put in the case alongside the Japanese one, just to make the set look complete. :D

Dahun72

NEST Puppet
Nothing humble about that collection. Collect the games you play I always say...which is why everyone needs to have the Real Bouts ;)

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
When I saw "humble" in the thread title, I was expecting 3 or 4 super commons not 30 English Carts which includes some very rare ones. Personally Ive never understood paying 10 times the price or more for English games but to each their own ....impressive collection nonetheless. :buttrock:

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
When I saw "humble" in the thread title, I was expecting 3 or 4 super commons not 30 English Carts which includes some very rare ones. Personally Ive never understood paying 10 times the price or more for English games but to each their own ....impressive collection nonetheless. :buttrock:

thanks bud...

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
thats a very impressive us cart collection! love those protective cases. It definitely makes the games stand out!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Some good games. Lots of fighters. Enjoy your collection and thanks for posting here.

I had street hoop, but decided to get rid of it - I wasn't really playing it. I never played 2PL with anyone.

I figure I can always play it on the Wii Data East collection.

Last edited:

ledfrog

n00b
I just got into Neo Geo literally a month ago and seeing these games all lined up on the shelf makes me want to get more games already! I also had no idea the acrylic "cases" were even a thing...looks pretty sweet!

sayadin1315

NEST Puppet
10 Year Member
I just got into Neo Geo literally a month ago and seeing these games all lined up on the shelf makes me want to get more games already! I also had no idea the acrylic "cases" were even a thing...looks pretty sweet!

it a very cool, expensive hobby. take it day by day and don't get frustrated. keep looking and hunting for good deals. acrylic cases are very nice, makes them stand out.